Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to have to be the one to tell you but its suppose to be white red white red. Hope it doesn't void your warranty!

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snake Bitten:
Scott is my new HERO! That looks INSANE!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I second that. Awesome Scott.

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That has to be the most awesome garage in America with all of those Vipers (I'm jealous). Oh yeah the floor look great too.

CoryMac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't even know there were that many Vipers in this area of Fl (I'm in Brandon)! I'd love to come have a look at that garage.

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AJT:

Nice floor, what size are the tiles & what are they made of?

Thanks
Andy

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd guess that he used the "RaceDeck" brand of tiles. There are plenty of threads on it... supposedly, they will send you a free sample or two. As for size of tile, it looks like for each "color square", four smaller tiles (they are standard sizes, I believe) were used.

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott-

Floor looks great!! Next time I am in Florida I hope I can make a visit to your shop.

Are you still planning on coming to Powerfest next month??

AJT-

RaceDeck tiles come in 12 x 12 squares. Scott has grouped 4 tiles together (of similar color) to make the pattern.

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was wondering who was going to be the first to bust me on the rice car,its my 14 y/o daughters we are making here a fastnfurious twinn. the floor is very durable not as high maitenence as i would have thought with the white,then again ask me in 6 months,i love the padded feel compared to the hard/cold concrete,and it took a day and a half to install,only down side i see is rolling equipment around is noisy,and the diamond plate is he.. on the knees,and i actually had a customer come in the other day with dirty tread on his tires,he promised not to do it again
embarass.gif

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and the diamond plate is he.. on the knees

For a residential garage i wonder if they make them without the diamond edges..just smooth?

Love the floor.. i am trying to decide yellow and black for mine (01yellow RT/10) or black and white. :confused:

JIM :)

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim....I personally saw a yellow/white combo and it looked great(if you like yellow that is :D )And no i dont think they do it without the diamond plate as i believe that it contributes to the durability

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipermed 97,01,
yellow and white... would like to see pics. :laugh:

I was thinking black/yellow or black/white.

What i really would like to do is
cut out a viper logo in it!
taking 4 pieces same color and lay another 4 pieces diff color
on top, clamp them together.
place logo (sneaky pete) on top.
cut with band saw.
assemble puzzle on garage floor

what do you think?

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim......Talk to race deck as they can design anything you want into the tiles and it will be part of the tile instead of add on,and as far as the white,i was concerned about the upkeep,but its not bad at all,its amasing what two bright colors will do to brighten up the place.my old floor was black and white.I prefer the bright colors.Only problem now is i am going to have to buy a red/white striped Viper :D