Hello all. Just got my Viper racer:drive: Can't wait to get it on the track! :D

Attachments

• 100_0400 (2).jpg
    100_0400 (2).jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 92

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you had any track experience before now? Have you driven Vipers very long? Great looking car!:2tu:

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not in anyway meant to minimizing your experience, but the guys in the club with the most Viper knowledge and experience all recommend participating in a Viper Days weekend track session to really get the most from your Viper and to really understand Viper handling in a safe track environment. I sat in on part of one and it is an eye opener and it is taught on several different experience levels. The last thing anyone wants is for you to hurt yourself or damage your Viper. Please check into it and by all means join VCA. Good luck.:drive:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome Riley6! :2tu:

And yes, it's time to join the VCA. :cool:

Also Viper Days is a must because that VW you were driving is NOTHING like a Viper and if you play with that snake wrong, it WILL bite you! :smirk:

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations! The car looks great . Get a video mounted camera and go kick some aaaaaa. The best of luck :headbang: :usa::usa::usa:

ssnaked

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congratulations on becoming a Viper owner. The guys are right. A trip to Viper Days would enhance your experience and teach you how to safely enjoy the limits of your car. If it's full race prepared you may even want to experience the Viper Racing League after you have completed the Viper Days Performance Driving School. Go to Viperdays.com or call Dave Scott at (817) 829-4893. Dave is the Viper Days general manager and an accomplished ALMS racer. He as well as any of the Viper Days instructors or racers are their to share their experiences.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Depends on where you live, but if you are anywhere near the state of North Carolina, Tom Sessions would be a good guy to assist with your car. If you are near New York , you can't go wrong with Chuck Tator. Plenty of great techs out there, though some do not work for Dodge Dealers anymore. In the Midwest, do feel free to give Mark Jorgensen a call at Woodhouse.

Congrats and always good to have another track rat out there in a Snake!!

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse
1-800-889-1893:2tu:

OP
OP
R

riley6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. I looked at viper days. Do they hold events in the northeast or mid-atlantic? All the remaining events are far from me (Delaware).

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. I looked at viper days. Do they hold events in the northeast or mid-atlantic? All the remaining events are far from me (Delaware).
The NARRA season is nearing the end but check later for their 2010 schedule. They run all over the country practically. In the mean time check out local weekend track schools where they provide instructors in your car.

V

Venomiss

Become a VCA member before October 2nd and you can purchase a raffle ticket to win this.

lutz1.jpg

lutz2.jpg

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tap into the resources here for driving and setup tips. Chuck has been around here forever and knows his around the track, not to mention many others here who have put down alot more track miles than most of us will ever do on the street. Congrats, great looking car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi