New SEMA SPY PHOTO, HOT!!

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I SNEAKED THESE PHOTOS OUT! ENJOY!

407s2000.JPG

You must be registered for see images

Hey HONEY, is that the new VIPER you were telling me so much about? No Dear... thats a HONDA

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The srt looks like a Spoon S2000...they do the carbon fibre hood and trunk deal except they have yellow paint to go with the bare carbon hood and trunk....Looks ok on the SRT....

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The roof line is terrible!! Why couldn't they follow the Comp Coupe. I thought it was a VETTE and had to read the Viper logo on the fender, especially with the ugly Vette looking wheels.

OP
OP
K

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The finny thing is most of you guys didnt even notice The black photo is a honda s2000

LOL

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why why why do they just keep f*ckin up such a good thing??!! somebody really has to do something about DC and that thnktank of theirs.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chris for that little bit of funny.

Seriously KEPRGHT, if you don't like it don't buy it. But don't come to the home of the Viper and dis it. We heard enough of that shtick a year ago to last a lifetime.

OP
OP
K

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Seriously KEPRGHT, if you don't like it don't buy it. But don't come to the home of the Viper and dis it. We heard enough of that shtick a year ago to last a lifetime.

oh boo hoo, we all know te SRT10 is a beast, Im just poking a little fun

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Tiepilot, my brutha,

There's no accounting for taste, and if I wanna have bad taste, dammit, I'll have bad taste! :D

I LIKE the roof line of that hardtop!

Reaction score
All I have to say is thanks for the pics of the Viper from SEMA. That is a phenomenal looking car. Hopefully some company will start producing those pieces.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

oh boo hoo, we all know te SRT10 is a beast, Im just poking a little fun

And what do YOU drive?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outstanding Chris, about time the SRT guys start firing back! And it's one thing for guys who OWN an RT10 or GTS to comment on the SRT, they probably made a DECISION about which they liked more, I find it strange that guys who own NONE of the above and I would guess at least aspire to Viper ownership because they are HERE on this board make these kinds of of jokes about the SRT, it's kinda like someone who is *** continually saying your girlfriend or sister is ugly. I mean they have no basis to know right? Hey, I'm just poking a little fun too!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably not the right place to say it but I also liked the lines of this roof. It keeps the overall SRT appearance (i.e. doesn't make an attempt to look like a CC or GTS) and to me has much cleaner lines than the Autoform top. The disadvantage is that it requires removal of the soft top as it uses the same mountings. But it ends up being more sturdy (hopefully meeting track requirements as well), blends much more smoothly into the windshield and seems proportional. If it is priced right I will get one - primarily for winter weather (like now :( ) and track events.

OP
OP
K

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

And what do YOU drive?

[/QUOTE]

LOL

Do you want to know about all the cars I own, or just the ones I drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine