New So Cal Viper Owner

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ACR Larry:
Uggghhhh... I am out for Friday. Looks like the Viper will be in the shop.

Killer Bee, You must be one fast bugger to call out SSpeed and Rebel on those terms.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

noooooooooo.. i was looking forward to seeing the roe supercharger in person..
frown.gif

Johnbennett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, did we decide to meet for lunch on Friday, Nov. 15? Where, what time...? Anywhere near John Wayne airport, Newport Beach, Irvine is ok with me.

Killer Bee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We could go to Button Willow and cook lunch on Craig's hood after he follows me around for a few laps....

Craig where did you go?

Lance

SoCal Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by REDSLED:
Craig, are you bring the Viper, the ***** mobile or the side of rice? I guess the Killer Bee has been stung himself. See you on Friday.
-Jonathan

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Driving ***** and drinking beer (after the racing of course)
laugh.gif

SoCal Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Killer Bee:
To all my little track girlfriends.....

Not ready to bring the Queen Bee out of retirement yet..., but count on getting all of your butt's spanked when i return! Still in secret training and development. "SSpent Racer" & "Slow Cal" are first on the list. To the rest of you - practice pointing out the window.

Friday will work for lunch - someone pick a place. Maggiano's is good with lots of room to park. Craig did not design the kitchen so we might not get sick. BTW, She did have me by the balls this weekend, but her girlfriend had me by the ears. Architects might have to call Ron to understand.

Lance

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What? You spending more money on go fast goodies??? BTW John ain't going on Friday so here's your chance to claim #1
wink.gif
. Or are you afraid of my 250 HP "girlie" car
laugh.gif

No, I didn't work on Maggiano's so you're safe there
wink.gif

I gotta meet this girlfriend of yours
smile.gif

SoCal Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Killer Bee:
We could go to Button Willow and cook lunch on Craig's hood after he follows me around for a few laps....

Craig where did you go?

Lance

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately, unlike Developers, Architects have to work and don't have time to cruise the Board every day to talk smack
wink.gif

I'd like to catch the next lunch with you guys. Keep me posted.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoCal Craig:
BTW John ain't going on Friday so here's your chance to claim #1
wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Watch it there pal, there's still gonna be one FAST Viper there. So Lance, how did you and ya woman like that girl I sent over
supergrin.gif

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard Rock @ Fashion Island 12:30. There, I decided for you guys. Don't know if I'll be there, but I'd keep letting the hillbilly mechanic from Ohio make these high tech decisions. dj

OP
OP
B

BANKTHIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, lunch happened, Jenkins and i went to Draft Choice in Laguna Niguel.

I saved at least a couple hundred. I was all prepared for you guys to pull, "Hey, let the new guy pick up the tab". Can't figure out what to do with the money I saved. I could use a new car cover.

Barry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine