New stereo

Chris310p

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a few pics with the new stereo. I am not sure if I will keep the dash piece red or not...

You must be registered for see images attach

Chris

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i thought it said sub is in pass footwell under the carpet mat is that an xm or sirius antanae on the dash? if it is i thought i read that it will work stuck to the top of the radio(in the dash)

OP
OP
C

Chris310p

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah there is a sub in the passenger side floor. He built a box into the floor and covered it with the carpet. I am not really sure I like the red, the installer just wanted to try it so I let him.

Chris

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trade, Your red for my black ? LOL.. :cool: Nice job, are those Diamond speakers ? That's what I'm using. This will give you an idea what yours will look like in black (plus MGW)...It gave me an idea what mine would look like in red... :2tu:
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Franko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you could i'd like to see more pics of the sub location. Is it directly under the passengers foot? If so how high does it come up? I'd figure the size of the sub's depth is atleast 6-8 inches?

I have my sub in the footwell but it does take up quite a bit of space so i'm looking for alternatives.

OP
OP
C

Chris310p

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will see what pics I can get. The sub is under the carpet but I think it will still give you an idea of the room left. I am 6'1" and there is still plenty of floor space on that side. I can tell a difference but it works.

Chris

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness