New Tires?

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought A new set of 18" Forgeline wheels for my 1996 GTS coupe & need new tires. I'm looking for recommendations. Either go with the Michelin Sports or go with Pirelli PZero's? I plan on doing some road courses but mostly for street driving.I do not drive the car in the rain ever so water performance is not a concern. Anyone with experience on either or both types?

Brian Denham

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I have heard around the board most everyone sticks with the pilot sports as a good combo for wet/dry conditions. Most everyone says the P Zero's are terrible on wet. Im not sure how they compare on dry roads, but I believe that WingKing uses the Pirelli's and he races his car quite a bit. I would email him and request his opinion.

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
King does run the Pirelli's. E-mail him (Kingman Hitz) and get his opinion. I would certainly trust his opinion regarding "anything Viper"
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
V

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Does anyone know " Wingman " , Kingman Hitz's email address?

OP
OP
V

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the address! If there is a people finder i'd sure use it. I tried the search & nothing came up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang