New Unsold 09s

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe there are very few 10's going to be available when the 2013's start trickleling out. With the price difference I believe the remaining Gen IV cars will be very desirable.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me the shorter 5th gear on the 2010 ACR is worth it alone..
All 2010s got the shorter fifth and that new trans can be had for $3k, so that's not a deal breaker IMO.The 20k incentive has been offered for over 2 years now on the 2009s. The few that were left were not popular color combos IMO and the dealers didn't do enough to push them out the door.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe there are very few 10's going to be available when the 2013's start trickleling out. With the price difference I believe the remaining Gen IV cars will be very desirable.
There is not much a price difference between what is being asked for 2010 coupes and what new 2013s start at IMO.

OP
OP
S

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There is not much a price difference between what is being asked for 2010 coupes and what new 2013s start at IMO.

That's what I was thinking.. the price difference between an unsold '10 ACR and a new '13 SRT is negligible. If they're serious about getting the '10s out the door, they will have to discount them considerably.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, especially with the updates to the Gen V. Carbon Fiber hood, roof, hatch, interior, electronics etc. Even 2010 non ACR coupes are well over 90k. No add to that the engine revisions, transmission, shifter, duct work/cooling options and the fact that you are getting a 3 year newer car? Well worth the negligible pricing difference.Yes, I can see why someone would buy a 2009 at $20k off but any others left over better have a nice discount IMO.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sat let them sit, until someone will pony up the coin. You want a vehicle that is special, that is not over built,
yet you want it cheap. Whether you spending 90K or 110K buy what you want. either an 08 - 09 - 10 or 13,
the choice is yours. Aren't the these actually faster than the 13 anyway ?

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The few 2010's that are remaining will get sold, I know of a few with 10k off at the moment

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
wouldn't shorter rear gear (ring and pinion i assume) be cheaper and as affective as the 10' trans?

I would think a trans could be upgraded for alot less then $20k.

Baxter told me $10k off of sticker on the '10 burnt orange that they have... that is not low enough to make me wanna swap.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it me or having the ring team sign the top of the wing instead of inside the trunk would have been a better idea? I just don't like graffiti on my car even through its clear coated!

I had the option of having all that badging done to my 'Ring ACR if I desired, but the cost was prohibitve not to mention shipping the car to Prefix.
Not a fan of the wing signatures (no offense, but do I really want Bernie's sig on my car :smirk: forever? ) but the other badging was nice like the seat stitching.
I also felt that it will be irrelevent when the record is broken. Frankly, it obviously didn't help move the cars.

OP
OP
S

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had the option of having all that badging done to my 'Ring ACR if I desired, but the cost was prohibitve not to mention shipping the car to Prefix.
Not a fan of the wing signatures (no offense, but do I really want Bernie's sig on my car :smirk: forever? ) but the other badging was nice like the seat stitching.
I also felt that it will be irrelevent when the record is broken. Frankly, it obviously didn't help move the cars.

Wonder if you bought it if they'd send you a spare rear wing to use to beat on the car, so you can preserve the signed one?

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I actually liked your car better than the ones they added badging too. I also prefered your car's wing rather than how they repainted them.

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1. Couldn't agree with you more!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shhhhh!! It's a big state, it will take a very long time to locate.:cool:

It went to a good home.
From what I understand it will be hanging around with a SSG ACR, now that's a combo for flying under the radar.
Not. :)