New viper dyno numbers

Reaction score
Just got back from the dyno today. Thanks to the guys at Velocity motorsports here in Houston and input from a personal friend of mine Jason ( super Honda tuner ), and John Hennessey.we got some good power out of the car. Made 562 to the tires on motor. My torque is way up also, and doesnt drop off like a rock at 4500 rpm. It has been a long hard year with nitrous problems that no one could figure out. The gas hp is up, but ran out of time today to finish tuning. If anyone is looking for a great LS1 tuner you might want to try Velocity, and call John Hennessey for great viper work. He is also putting down great numbers on Z06 corvettes.

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Albert,

That is Great. Also, thanks for all your help with my decision....
Venom 650R here I come! I just closed the deal with John today!
That is about what I am looking for from the wheels. I will know in a month or so! Take care,

Martin
98RT10 - soon to be Venom 650R

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Martin D on January 23, 2001 at 20:21</font>

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
The bottom end hasnt been touched yet. I have had a bunch of problems with the fuel and nitrous. Everything should be fixed this week. i should have some really strong numbers on gas. We got 562 on motor SAE earlier this week. Its been a big struggle with the gas, but the guys a Velocity Motorsports have been a big help. Should be able to get some 1/4 mile times this week, Hennessey and a bunch of us are going to the track.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang