Viper Club of America Business Office
VCA Member
Reaction score
The 2013 Viper Raffle is sold out.

Good luck to everyone!

Allvenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I recently purchased a 2010 ACR and joined the club, has anyone entered the Virginia Race days from Oct 2-5, and if so are there any spots still open? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Marcel

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Marcel, welcome to the club. I can't answer your question, but I'd suggest opening a new thread (or search for one that may already exist for this topic) and post there as that is more likely to get some views and responses on way you are looking for.

Congrats on the ACR!

Viper Club HQ

Viper Club of America Business Office
VCA Member
Reaction score
Hello All Venom and Welcome!

You might want to try to call SRT directly at 1-800-998-1110 or
write to the VCA at [email protected] and we will get information to you.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isnt it amazing that VCA HQ has time for such posts, but important stuff is not answered...:rolleyes:

Allvenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All posts are important in one way or another, the fact is that they take the time to answer all posts. We all start out as newbies, excited about a product and an experience, try not to ruin it for everyone.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All posts are important in one way or another, the fact is that they take the time to answer all posts. We all start out as newbies, excited about a product and an experience, try not to ruin it for everyone.

I agree with your statement, but ViperGTS is right. They can come on and answer that, but not the REAL questions. If they aren't answered soon, there won't be anymore newbie questions to answer (at least not with the VCA).

Allvenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can get the 2010 Viper poster that show how many are produced of each color combo both regular Viper's and ACR's?

Allvenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess there is a lot of turmoil in the VCA, all I hear is controversy from the members. What is the big issue?

SANCHOBA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Newbie from texas!

not sure if i posted in the right area,didn't see a "new member introduction" but anyways:

hello everyone! thought i would introduce myself,just purchased a 2010 coupe with the aero package (4700 miles). absolutley love this car! i only spent a couple of days with it before i had to go back to work for 28 days (i'm a supply boat captain and work the gulf of mexico) i'm not new to the v-10,just sold my ram srt-10 and also had a ram 2500 4x4 with the iron v-10 (supercharged).i have a lot to learn about the car and will be asking a lot of questions about her! this car looks to be set up to track (road course). after market items all installed by DC performance:

roll bar
halon fire supression system (nozzles in cab and engine comp.)
racing harnesses
catch can
high temp motul fluids
some custom ducting around the radiator
it also has oem chrome wheels

haven't gotten underneath the car to see the exhaust set up or suspension yet (has oem exhaust manifolds)

anyone know the previous owner (scott penington) or seen the car on the web?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 12
  • image-20140708-18031327.jpg
    image-20140708-18031327.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0277.jpg
    IMG_0277.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0988.jpg
    IMG_0988.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 8
  • KQ_800.jpg
    KQ_800.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 8

Modoc-Scott

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here I am. New owner of a 2015 Viper SRT. I saved for ten years just for the down payment! But finally! My day has come!
You must be registered for see images attach

Modoc-Scott

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, I will join the VCA. I have a lot to learn, since this is my first Viper (I call her the Mamba) LOL! I have suddently grown a keen interest in track driving. But not with this baby....

Purvnom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New to the site and to the area. I recently moved to Southern California (10min from Malibu) and purchased my first Viper. I bought a 2014 GTS and am looking for other viper owners near me. Can anyone help me out with that?

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car. Welcome to the club. You may want to rethink that username, no vowel after the "r" followed by a "v" .......

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on your Viper purchase, and welcome to our site. If you would like to become a member of Viper Club of America, you will receive the benefits of being able to take advantage of the full website, including those specifically for members.
Also, I can pass on information about other VCA members in your area and keep you posted about National Club happenings. If you would like more information about becoming a VCA member, please visit the "Join" page on our website , or email me at [email protected].
CJ

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ironic that this post was started and made a sticky by the person that was at the center of the VCA implosion. :rolleyes:

Nice piece of trivia. I got one...what does salvage title, Vipair, and RSI have in common with your Viper?

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
C'mon FreeVCATroll ... you can do better than that.

Another piece of trivia for you .... Chris and Lee still have free lifetime memberships .... so you're in good company.

And you might want to read that first post because many of those "so-called" benefits of being a member no longer apply.

And btw - It's Hennessey - not RSI.

Nice piece of trivia. I got one...what does salvage title, Vipair, and RSI have in common with your Viper?

Last edited: