New Viper Owner

SolidSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I am a proud new owner of 97 Viper GTS. Just bought it 08/05/04 with less than 15K miles on it. Don't know what to say but I'm very happy to own one of these beauty or should I say bad boys. Since I'm a newbie, I hope you guys can give me advice where to start in terms of modifications.
thanks,
Ryan

Blade Runner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the best car club in the universe. Mods are a personal thing do what you want and within your budget. If the car has the stock exhaust that is a good place to spend a few bucks, the air intake filters should be change to K&N's. Before you go nuts go to your local club and talk to other members. Listen to the different type of exhaust they have, feel the power of a supercharger, see the bling of new tires and wheels. You can keep it stock and still have a great car. Again welcome and enjoy all the attention.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smooth tubes, filters and exhaust is everyone's recommendation.

Brakes and wheels for road track.
Dragstrip - anything goes.

OP
OP
S

SolidSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a couple of pics!!

8313ViperGTS1-med.JPG

8313ViperGTS-med.JPG

I already joined the VCA :headbang:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

MAMBA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am also a new Viper owner (95 RT/10)in July. There seems to be a lot of us newbie Viper owners lately. I hope you're having as much fun as I am!! The Viper is an awesome car and yours is a nice looking GTS. Welcome and take care.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960