New Viper Owner

vipertime3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gents,

Well, after nearly 3 years of considering it, I finally purchased a '02 Final Edition from Woodhouse. The car arrived today, and as you are all aware, it is simply awesome!

I'll be joining the club soon, and look forward to some incredible driving enjoyment in this fabulous car!

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats. A very wise, smart, awesome decision. :2tu:

OP
OP
V

vipertime3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry for failing to post a pic. I've certainly been tracking this site long enough to know better.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've done nothing but drive around in the car since the last posting, and am even more convinced that the Viper simply has no equal!

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Jerry, look forward to seeing you at an event this year (maybe Carlisle :2tu: ).

sn8kbyt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best of luck Jerry! I've had mine for a year now and 8k miles later {F/E #171}, and i still can't get enough of it!
Actually my wife has become jealous of it!

C.B.

OP
OP
V

vipertime3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you for the warm wishes. Perhaps I'll see many of you at an upcoming event.

Again, how do you post a pic?

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats Jerry,
Hope you enjoy it. I installed the B&B exhaust on it as well as the filters and smooth tubes. Come to think of it, I changed the oil on it once also. Nice car have fun. Someone mentioned Carlisle, where are you from? :D

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Jerry,
Hope you enjoy it. I installed the B&B exhaust on it as well as the filters and smooth tubes. Come to think of it, I changed the oil on it once also. Nice car have fun. Someone mentioned Carlisle, where are you from? :D

Show-off, are you just taking shots at those of us that are mechanically challenged.

Jerry, at least you know the mods were done by someone who cares about Vipers and is very fussy about how the work was done....besides I was looking over his shoulder the whole time :D :2tu:

OP
OP
V

vipertime3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live in Norther VA. Carlisle wouldn't be too far of a ride. I have small children, so extended weekend events are a schedule challenge. At the moment, my wife is syched about the car, don't want to spoil it too soon by spending waaaay too much time enjoying it.

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The good news is that the All-Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle is an easy one-day event from Northern Virginia. We had at least 50 Vipers there on Saturday. (Not all of them from VA, of course.) Last year we left the DC area in a mini-convoy around 6:00 AM and were checking in at Carlisle before 8:30. The trip is an easy one via Interstates 270, 70 and 81. You can hang around the show until 3:00 and still be back in No Va in time for dinner.

OP
OP
V

vipertime3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ron,I'll definitely consider one of those events. Looking forward to Sunday! See you then.

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1087Viper_348-med.jpg

1087Viper_469-med.jpg

1087Viper_pic_-med.jpg

1087Viper_520-med.jpg

Don't forget the Zaino! :2tu:

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dave, I was wondering if your showing us your manicured hand in the 3rd pic or the glossy wheel. Have to admit that Zaino stuff shines.

See Ya in a couple weeks :cool:

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, I was wondering if your showing us your manicured hand in the 3rd pic or the glossy wheel. Have to admit that Zaino stuff shines.

See Ya in a couple weeks :cool:

Hey Kerry!

LMAO....long time Buddy!

Well, Zaino is the best in my book, and does wonders for the rims and paint...Plus it smells great too...kinda fond of the Pinnacle Crystal Mist Spray too..smells like coconuts! Don't tell Karen, But I carry a bottle with me every where I go...Tastes Good Too!!!!

We all gotta get Lauri to lead us on his Rt. 125 trip REAL SOON...you remember that twisty road? lol Lauri Are you listening?

Kerry, One of these weekends I will take my manicured hands and teach you how to shoot some "straight pool" to 125 on your home court of course!!!!!! :cool:

Practice up!

Later, Dave :2tu: