New Viper owner

Fd911medic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello-My name is Ron and I live in Southern California. I just bought a 2006 Dodge SRT-10 Viper in GTS blue. My last 4 cars that I have owned have been Acura NSX's. I have never felt so much power under the hood. I have learned that a Viper is a driver's car and you need to always pay attention when you are behind the wheel. I'm looking forward to meeting other Viper owners in the near future.

Attachments

• viper_2_HDR_LR-2.jpg
    viper_2_HDR_LR-2.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 60

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the car and welcome to the Viper Nation!

There is nothing like a Viper!

Feel free to ask any questions you have! We are all here to help!

V

Venomiss

Welcome !
Be sure to get with your local SoCal VCA club that someone mentioned already.
They have a very active group with many event's.

Joining online is easy for new members.
https://www.viperclub.org/join/

kevin922

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello-My name is Ron and I live in Southern California. I just bought a 2006 Dodge SRT-10 Viper in GTS blue. My last 4 cars that I have owned have been Acura NSX's. I have never felt so much power under the hood. I have learned that a Viper is a driver's car and you need to always pay attention when you are behind the wheel. I'm looking forward to meeting other Viper owners in the near future.

Ron, congrats! You and I are one of only about 88 people who have that car...

My Baby (1)

My Baby (2)

My Baby (3)

Ghoust

Viper Owner
Reaction score
there are great differences in seat of the pants feel coming from an NSX to a Viper. The brutish torque you are feeling vs the high strung NSX engine is all American muscle! Welcome and enjoy the ride!

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry about gas mileage either..just enjoy. Love the colour, sharp looking beast !! VCA is a great club, with great people !! This site is the "google" for anything VIPER. CONGRATS !!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21