New VOI purchase

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just purchased my sixth Viper and it's the best one yet! I've owned a '97 GTS, two '02 R/T10's an '05 SRT, a comp coupe (in a league of it's own) and now a 2006 VOI car. The color combo on this car is tremendously striking. I'm going to order the wing, splitter, springs and exhaust to dress it up. I was also surprised to have gotten what I thought was such a good deal on a limited production vehicle. The MSRP was roughly $92,200 and I paid 83k delivered to my front door. The dealer was great to work with in every way...Dan :2tu:

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
OK, so who was the dealer?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice combo, but the wing? :crazy:

...mine has the wing and splitter.....thought it might be kinda hokey, but I like it

Im assuming that the two of you are referring to the Prefix wing and splitter? These are the only ones I can think of for the coupe at the moment. If so, the wing is too much IMO, but I really think their front splitter adds not only functionality, but gives the coupe a more aggressive look as well.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats! I was able to see many of them a few months back during our MCVO trip to Connor and Prefix. I like the wing & splitter - great choice!

OP
OP
C

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Serpent, I'd love to see some pics of your car and yes I am also referring to the Prefix equipment. My only hesitation is the roads **** here in the northeast and I'm worried I'll bust the splitter up. It's a pricey item so I'm still debating doing it. The wing IMO is a given especially once the car is a little lower after the Eibach's are put in. Plan to get some pics up by the weekend. Thanks for all the kind words guys...Dan

SERPENT INDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...I have never been lucky posting pix on this forum.....if you would like to PM me your Email, I will send you some pix...larry