New VOI9 coupe value?

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have found three brand new VOI9 coupes within 300 miles of me. Now these are two year old cars with a redesign coming out in a couple of months. I am considering one of these figuring I should be able to get a great deal. What do you think they should be willing to let these go for.

You talk to these dealers and the say "well these are limited editions and very collectible" and I'm thinking "they are still sitting on your lot and the '08's will be out soon" give me a break.

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw some on ebay for 83,500. At the same time our dealer had a tag of 96,000. The car sold here but no idea of the price.

redlightrich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid 80 even for mine. If you can live without the latest version, it leaves a fair amount of change. You can build your own 600 HP!

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is worth $100k Brad. What is this $75k stuff.....

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hey Brad,

The dealer down the hill from me (southern CA) has a new one too. Urban CJD. Not sure what they'd sell if or but they seem anxious. 949-471-8000

Dan

Viper X

VCA Officer
Reaction score
I know they are anxious to sell this one.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buhler in NJ had one, new, no miles, still on MSO. For in the low-mid $70's I believe.. I would agree with everyone else, low/mid-$70's is where you need to be on this car..

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I finally saw one the other day on the road. It had some street presence. Car was a rolling work of art!!

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought one myself. What a car. Love it. Drove it home from MO to NH. Left TN at 2:45, arrived the next morning at 10:30 this past Friday. Great ride! I'd do it all over again.

Viper X

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Check the most recent edition of the VCA Magazine. Look for the HRE add. That's our white with blue stripes VOI9 Coupe.

Gorgeous car.

Dan

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check the most recent edition of the VCA Magazine. Look for the HRE add. That's our white with blue stripes VOI9 Coupe.

Gorgeous car.

Dan
Saw that the other day. Nice look with those wheels.

BTW, to answer the original question "New VOI9 coupe value?", well I can now tell you.

Every penny I paid for it! We kept the 96RT (W/B), but I doubt we will drive it as much. I've driven almost 1800 miles now, and I still can't get enough seat time. Lots of looks and comments along the way. :drive:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always found the best way to convince a dealership that the value of their car is what you say it is, is to buy somewhere else, have it shipped to you and drive over there on your first drive and return his business card and thank him/her for their time.....works wonders!!

Regards,
Aaron