New York mid 50's this weekend..let's roll!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: New York mid 50\'s this weekend..let\'s roll!

Adam it seems sun. more people can come and D also I think. So here goes meet you at exit 36 off LIE at 8:30 and then meet the ohers at Carvel from there head to CAPTREE. Once all there then we will decide where from there. So everyone let us know who is in for SUNDAY we need a count so we can get it together. Thank you, ***

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

im in for sunday

anyone wanna meet in the city?

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am in ........why doesn't everyone think of a good run from Captree.So we aren't scrambling at the last minute.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon, No Drinking Saturday night, giving fair warning now. Tiger, don't cry over a little salt, car will not depreciate.
Jeff, We'll try to get there early for you. Always there to push me to drive harder(pain in the ass)
Plum, Sunday works good for you.
Viper Jon, No restrictions always ready to rock and roll.
Adam, Glad he's always comming out and using the car. Took six months but he's rolling strong. The more we get him out the less he'll think about selling it.
Dimitrios, can't wait to kill this one so he can get a new yellow SRT. Always driving on the edge (can't wait to light up the tires on the new layer of salt).
Steve, Never passes up the opportunity to drive over 160 with a stock vehicle. He is always close to the supercharged cars (don't ask me how he does it).
***, Hardest decision for him in the morning is which Viper to take. (I wish I had complications like this)
ViperKing, Better see his ass out there this weekend, I don't want to here him say 70% chance like a weather channel.
Tim721, You missed a couple of days time for make ups.
Congrats on getting engaged, your lucky you have a good excuse this time for missing runs.

Carlo, Have to get you out more. Thanks for Breakfast the other week.

Now lets decide where you guys want to go after Captree.
Aquarium, Vanderbilt Planetarium, South Shore or North Shore,
Pt Jefferson(Good Food), Sag Harbor, Huntington.
Everyone post ideas and we'll decide.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Damn, Mafia LOL LOL you have us all pegged ( maybe you should run for president )

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Damn, Mafia LOL LOL you have us all pegged ( maybe you should run for president )

He's very good isn't he?.......... :)

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The only place I'll run for President is Cuba in order to open up trade and have another vacation spot. I know I'll definitely get the vote from JW Viper for quality cigar expectations. I can then be addressed as El Presidente on the Viper Forum, how fcked up would that be.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Charlie..you the man...Now back to sun..I vote captree, cruise and to the Gentlemens Club for some action...Can you say GOSSSIPS!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

HERE'S THE PLAN: 1st STOP MEET ADAM OFF THE LIE at EXIT 36 AT 8:30...2nd STOP CARVEL AT 9:00 AND FROM THERE WE GO TO CAPTREE. TELL ME IF THIS IS OKAY. *** P.S Steve will meet you in FORTLEE NJ at 8:00

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

*** 8 it is...........Adam I am not sure "D" will go back his neck is still hurting from the massage LOL P.S isn't a gentlemans club a night time activity. Are there any roads in LI with some nice turns or you guys only have Hwy's

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon, No Drinking Saturday night, giving fair warning now. Tiger, don't cry over a little salt, car will not depreciate.
Jeff, We'll try to get there early for you. Always there to push me to drive harder(pain in the ass)
Plum, Sunday works good for you.
Viper Jon, No restrictions always ready to rock and roll.
Adam, Glad he's always comming out and using the car. Took six months but he's rolling strong. The more we get him out the less he'll think about selling it.
Dimitrios, can't wait to kill this one so he can get a new yellow SRT. Always driving on the edge (can't wait to light up the tires on the new layer of salt).
Steve, Never passes up the opportunity to drive over 160 with a stock vehicle. He is always close to the supercharged cars (don't ask me how he does it).
***, Hardest decision for him in the morning is which Viper to take. (I wish I had complications like this)
ViperKing, Better see his ass out there this weekend, I don't want to here him say 70% chance like a weather channel.
Tim721, You missed a couple of days time for make ups.
Congrats on getting engaged, your lucky you have a good excuse this time for missing runs.

Carlo, Have to get you out more. Thanks for Breakfast the other week.

Now lets decide where you guys want to go after Captree.
Aquarium, Vanderbilt Planetarium, South Shore or North Shore,
Pt Jefferson(Good Food), Sag Harbor, Huntington.
Everyone post ideas and we'll decide.

I wish I could get out but the weather sux so I think the car is going to stay in the garage for a while. If we get a nice downpour sometime soon maybe I can get out to another event but until then, I will have to wait.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Okay Adrian, Steve, Dimitrios and whoever else whos driving out lets meet at exit 36 service road LIE 830AM and I and my Valentine 1 will lead you guys out to carvel at HIGH SPEED!

Adam

Hypntzd

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm in for sunday morning 9 am carvel.
And if anyone is crusing on saturday let me know, I will definately be out,hopefully with the top off again!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How are the roads out on the island? Are they laced with salt dust? Hope some rain washes them off a bit.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm there :) (these Sunday cruises become addicting) *** I will see you at 8 Adam you say HIGH SPEED like you know any other speed :)

sn8kbyt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Would love to get out and play this weekend but very ill mother in-law is putting all plans on hold.Thanks for including me and looking forward to running with you guys soon! C.B.

NY VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Now that you guys have all decided where and when I will see you on Sunday next year!
Everyone have a HAPPY NEW YEAR! :2tu:

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Houston we have a problem..sun forecast is now for rain..sat is 55 degrees and beautiful..I guess we'll have to see what gives..