Newbie... Well sorta.

Roadtrip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought I'd say hi and re introduce myself. I have belonged to the board for a few years but haven't visited for awhile, until about two weeks ago when I started checking out SRT/10's. I have a '93 RT/10 (with antenna) and just picked up a '04 SRT/10 last week. I have pictures but don't know how to post them... So I put them in the member gallery under my name... Anyway, HI! and thanks for the great posts, which answered alot of my pre-buying questions.

Oh, how do I add an Avatar under my name (I tried searching but couldn't find it).

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, welcome. I don't know alot about GenI cars, so maybe you could share the 'antenna' thing with me? I don't get it.

OP
OP
R

Roadtrip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, welcome. I don't know alot about GenI cars, so maybe you could share the 'antenna' thing with me? I don't get it.

In 92 the first batch of 250 (hand made cars) had antenna's on the driverside rear quarter panel, battery located in the trunk etc... In '93 there were about 400 carry over cars that were built the same way (with some minor differences). Early or mid '93 the antenna was moved to the windshield and the battery was relocated.

No one really knows how many were made, but I heard it was 405. Not paticularly rare, but interesting.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96