News: Tator's Dodge BBQ

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: News: Tator\'s Dodge BBQ

How about Tators/OCC BBQ?!?!?!? :)

Tony are you kidding??
What a bunch of JERKS occ are! You might as well get tickets for WWF!!
Last time the club went there, we could not go into their shop, we waited outside in the mud for almost two hours and when they felt like coming out to meet the Viper Club, they were only out for maybe ten minuets!! Then they took off out the back door! The club made arrangements with the two Pauly's three months prior to visit their facility! And the article in the 04 fall issue of the Viper Quarterly said "72 Vipers take on OCC", BS, there were 72 cars BUT there were only 56 Vipers!! Shall I go on? :curse:
Count me out if that's were your going!

Tell us how you really feel. :D

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is looking good for our May 6th Event.

TATORtoga Automobile Museum
110 Avenue of the Pines
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Auto Show Admission
Viper Parking on Museum Grounds
On Premisis Catered BBQ Lunch
Dinner Banquet at adjacent Historic Gideon Putnam Resort & Spa Hotel
(We'll block some rooms for those interested in an overnight)

More details to follow!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is looking good for our May 6th Event.

TATORtoga Automobile Museum
110 Avenue of the Pines
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Auto Show Admission
Viper Parking on Museum Grounds
On Premisis Catered BBQ Lunch
Dinner Banquet at adjacent Historic Gideon Putnam Resort & Spa Hotel
(We'll block some rooms for those interested in an overnight)

More details to follow!

Things just seem to happen so fast! For good reason, we will be forced to change this event (Now/Known/Aa TatorToga Springs Museum BBQ) from the first Saturday in May. It's looking like a June event, but the Board will discuss and finalize the date.

The reason....we've just gotten our LIMEROCK DRIVING SCHOOL EVENT DATE and it's Saturday, May 13th! Put it in your calendar guys and gals!

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree with Chuck on OCC. Those goons couldn't host the boy scouts. Best part was looking at Paulie Jr.'s girlfriend, and they had her selling stuff from OCC.

AC

Reaction score

Thanks AC. :( I guess I had a differnet picture in my head, too bad for them. Real winners are AWESOME on TV as well as in real life! Too bad it seems like they got all full of themselves. I guess that puts me off the show.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Too bad hearing about a negative OCC experience like that :(
I was already wondering myself for some time if you guys would ever hold a meeting or something at their place or with their co-operation.
Aside from this I Wouldn't mind OCC making a Viper Bike just like they made a bike to resemble the "Eleanor" GT500 Shelby Mustang, but yea looks like thats not gonna happen :confused:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Somebody has to find out if we can book the Band "BARNSTORM" for this event. Barnstorm is always reserved for Tator's BBQ. We have to move quickly to find out if this popular group has any openings.
7328PDC_0037a.jpg

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If OCC wants to "use" viper publicity, I'd let them make good on the last shi*ty event. Everyone can get a second chance, but they'd have to kiss up in a huge way, and that won't happen. I would think with all the other "Biker build-off" shows in competition, OCC would want a better reputation. Let them make a "Viper Bike" that we can raffle off for the VCA.

AC

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score

How about Tators/OCC BBQ?!?!?!? :)

What a bunch of JERKS occ are! You might as well get tickets for WWF!!
Last time the club went there, we could not go into their shop, we waited outside in the mud for almost two hours and when they felt like coming out to meet the Viper Club, they were only out for maybe ten minuets!! Then they took off out the back door! The club made arrangements with the two Pauly's three months prior to visit their facility! And the article in the 04 fall issue of the Viper Quarterly said "72 Vipers take on OCC", [******], there were 72 cars BUT there were only 56 Vipers!! Shall I go on? :curse:
Count me out if that's were your going!

Chuck, your right on about these guys.
My son and I met you at the gas station and then we went to occ. It was really interesting to drive 450 miles to watch them get their pictures taken for 20 minutes then disappear. I stopped watching them on TV after that
Though the ride was a lot of fun and it was a nice day to open the car up a little, ok a lot

These guys need their :buttkick: and I'm definitely not the one to do it. LOL

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OK..just to get this thread somewhere NEAR to back on track...

:nana: Saturday, June 10th TATORTOGA BBQ in Saratoga Springs, NY! :nana:

Still have to get this approved by the board at this Sunday's meeting, but that's the date that I'm going to propose.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Saturday, June 10th TATORTOGA BBQ in Satatoga Springs, NY

For those checking out the location, I think it is "Saratoga Springs" :nana:

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm out(Laconia Bike Week)also if any one is planing on overnight
get your rooms now the 10th is the final day of Americade at Lake George.

Skeeter

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Oh come on Scott, it's fun raggin on OCC
Don't get me started Andrew! I couldn't agree more. I was the one that posted my review of the event as a massive standing circle ****!

Funny how during the only time that the OCC crew made an appearance only "certain" VCA members were able to get their attention and obtain a photo shoot!

Sunch complete Bull Dung! :mad:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm out(Laconia Bike Week)also if any one is planing on overnight
get your rooms now the 10th is the final day of Americade at Lake George.

Skeeter
OK...so maybe we change the date. This is the kind of info I need. Skeeter...is there a better Saturday in June other than the 10th and the 17th?

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Somebody has to find out if we can book the Band "BARNSTORM" for this event. Barnstorm is always reserved for Tator's BBQ. We have to move quickly to find out if this popular group has any openings.
7328PDC_0037a.jpg

Is anyone going to book Barnstorm? Their availability is getting scarce.

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No matter what date you pick in June there will always be other activities going on and people that wont be able to attend. Just pick a date and stick to it. People will just have to re arrange their priorities and make it to the Viper event !!

Bo knows

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I might agree with Bo Knows, unless the date is going to be a huge conflict with another huge event and cause all kinds of annoying traffic problems. You mean there isn't anyone upstate with a sh*tload of property like Chuck who would host a BBQ? Wish I had the spread, I'd do it in a second.

Hey, here's an idea. Macy Park in Ardsley, NY. There is a parking lot that we could probably reserve just for us if done early enough, there is a huge feild, overhead structure and BBQ pits all ready to go. It is designed for this. Also, FDR Park in Yorktown, very big parking area, all BBQ things we need. What about Bear Mountian? If it's good enough for a car show every wednesday night hosting 6-700 cars, should be big enough for us.

Just some brain-storming.

AC

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62