Next Gen Viper?

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Has there been any advance preview, even just an artist's drawing, of the next revolutionary body design change for the Viper?

I'm talking about a design shift as dramatic as Gen I/II to Gen III, where it looks like a different car.

With all Chrysler's current problems, I imagine designing a new Viper is at the bottom of their list, but has there been any leaks, hints, sneak peaks, previews of what the next Gen will look like?

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has there been any advance preview, even just an artist's drawing, of the next revolutionary body design change for the Viper?

I'm talking about a design shift as dramatic as Gen I/II to Gen III, where it looks like a different car.

With all Chrysler's current problems, I imagine designing a new Viper is at the bottom of their list, but has there been any leaks, hints, sneak peaks, previews of what the next Gen will look like?

A review of related threads and what Herb Helbig has posted over on the "Grail Trail" forum shows that the focus at this point is ensuring the continued existence of the Viper, either through Chrysler or by sale to a third party. While Herb has been actively soliciting feedback from members about the next gen Viper, there has been no leaks on this site or in the larger car magazines about details or design directions for a next gen Viper. If you are a VCA member, I would recommend replying to Herb's thread "Future Snakes" in the Grail Trail forum.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4