Nice To The Ford...

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said. It's also not about absolute power only. Some people just don't understand that a Pacer with 900rwhp is still just a Pacer. A Honda Civic, no matter how fast, will always just be a Civic. There are some nice Mustangs and Camaros, but gosh if every woman looked like Jennifer Kasnabis, and I saw her at every corner.....

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think you even have to say the 5 minutes part. Just ask for a run around the block. Most Mustangs that are hopped up by Joe Redneck have the drag streets on the rear, and then rally-tire-size fronts. Their cornoring ability would be worse than a Hummer, unless all they did was drift. But that wastes time/speed.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That might be what my Mazda would pull in the 1320! Anytime you're in OH, ring me up and I'll race your Excursion with Viper in tow against my stepdad's Durango with pop up camper in tow :)

Walt McFarland

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glen;

Great judgement and just the right color for a Viper. It can be empiracally demonstated that Graphite Metallic Vipers are fastest. Something about how the color interacts with the universal gravitational constant.

Seriously, I get a lot of compliments on the color and it really hides road dust well. Enjoy.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That might be what my Mazda would pull in the 1320! Anytime you're in OH, ring me up and I'll race your Excursion with Viper in tow against my stepdad's Durango with pop up camper in tow :)

Thats cool. My Excursion sprays though

Im from Dublin so Ill meet you at easton. Bring your title.

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree that the opening comment from this old thread was kind of lame, but I don't think anyone is getting into the 9's with an '03 mustang and $5K in mods without using nitrous. If I'm wrong, please provide a link to something credible to make me a believer.

--- Ken

matthyoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You would be correct, but there are 03 Cobras in the 9's without nitrous...they are just way over a 5k dollar budget.

BlownViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenne bell blower... 3300.00
cold air... 100.00
ecu upgrade 300.00
x-pipe 150.00
cat back 350.00
throttle body 400.00
slicks 300.00

Looks to me just shy of 5k
There are many guys running 30 plus psi through stock engines on the 03 Cobras..

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenne bell blower... 3300.00
cold air... 100.00
ecu upgrade 300.00
x-pipe 150.00
cat back 350.00
throttle body 400.00
slicks 300.00

Looks to me just shy of 5k

Re-sale of ragged out Rustang......Just shy of $5k...

Wow...this thread is over a year old... :eek: