NJ vipers: Anybody for a photoshoot?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm lookin to do a photoshoot of some cars before winter comes and for the past couple days we've had some really good weather. The trees are changing colors, so I figured it be cool for some fall shots.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
avi, you could always wash it...:)

we know ya got tools, but how about cleaning tools ?

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are interested I found a large studio that could accomodate a car. They have a huge cyck wall, and offer all the bank lights as well, just bring a camera. I was looking into renting it for the day to shoot my car. Send me an email if interested. I may also be interested in shooting outside.

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are interested I found a large studio that could accomodate a car. They have a huge cyck wall, and offer all the bank lights as well, just bring a camera. I was looking into renting it for the day to shoot my car. Send me an email if interested. I may also be interested in shooting outside.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow wouldn't think that alot of you would post. The only things that might get in my way is that I only have a permit, so I can't drive quite on my own yet. The other is I get out of school at 2:30. Weekends I'm more or less free.

I was out today with my cousin looking for spots and one that always got to me was Roosevelt Park in Edison. Some nice roads, lots of trees, and just a whole lot of fun!

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you guys would like to stop by either Saturday before 5:00 or anytime Sunday let me know. I'm also free from November 7-11 for fall break. I was supposed to go to CT to see some Ferrari's but I had to cancel for personal reasons and I'll be staying here.

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm 30 minutes away I can make it tomorrow after lunch meeting with a friend in Menlo Park Mall. I'll drop by.

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Saturday looks like a nice 70 degree day and I would be up for going to Edison. Shoot me an email or post and we can meet up.