You must be registered for see images attach

usaf0016

Enthusiast
Reaction score
heh thats my fav color combo, i would almost kill for that, but if i didnt i wouldnt be able to drive it in jail :D

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How could I be if the car was behind me to begin with?

--RS

Easily, by passing it for a second and taking a photo (1 version). Or noticing its behind you, and slowing down to follow it (2nd version). But I'm saying the stalking happened after you noticed it not before.

I know something about this (as probably most Viper owners do (that means you're excluded :rolaugh: )), as it has definitly happen to me. Someone sees my car, and then I notice them following me, and to confirm it I take side streets that make me go in the opposite direction I was originally traveling. And if they are still behind me, smiling like morons or taking photos, it pretty much confirms they are stalking me. :omg: I have had them pull up to me sometimes after the stalking and want to talk, if they are cute Chicks I do.. if they are a dude like you, I look at them funny like they need help :D and then :drive: off.

Jon

Last edited:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, that's my Buddy and former neighbor Bruce, I've been trying to get him out to a club event, but haven't been able to yet.....

He was a Vette guy for years, but I talked him into at least taking a Viper for a test drive.....he took back his deposit on a Z06 SS and put together a deal on that gorgeous Bumblebee!

He lives in Linden, NJ and I'll e-mail him about all the nice comments about his car!

Regards,
Aaron

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Big,

I think it's because he has a history in karting....we talked a lot about cars and very little about our lives.

Regards,
Aaron

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay ladies and gents, Bruce was flattered by his 15 seconds of fame and I got word on what his plate "Cartboy" came from:

Bruce had a job at Costco....pushing carts, when he was able to get his first Corvette....he went with the ironic humor.

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Aaron,
Tell Bruce I'd like to do a shoot with his car. I'll be over at Roosevelt Park next to Menlo Mall Saturday doing a shoot with a 350Z. I took a shot of my friends Charger SRT8 on the double yellows. I think the contrast of opposites would make for a nice photo.

--RS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine