No longer a snake owner..

OP
OP

10SecSleeper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never had a car totaled in a wreck, Anyone care to guess what insurance will be offering?

06 Srt-10 with 08 hood, header back exhaust, clear bra. Had 21,400 miles.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never had a car totaled in a wreck, Anyone care to guess what insurance will be offering?

06 Srt-10 with 08 hood, header back exhaust, clear bra. Had 21,400 miles.

Did you have an agreed upon value on the car with your insurance company? Did they ask you what you paid for the car when you insured it? There are people on this forum that can help if they come in much less than what you paid for it last month.

OP
OP

10SecSleeper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you have an agreed upon value on the car with your insurance company? Did they ask you what you paid for the car when you insured it? There are people on this forum that can help if they come in much less than what you paid for it last month.

No we didn't have agreed value or anything like that and they didn't ask. An I thought I seen people recommend a guy name Bob? I figure they will throw a low offer and make me fight it?

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No we didn't have agreed value or anything like that and they didn't ask. An I thought I seen people recommend a guy name Bob? I figure they will throw a low offer and make me fight it?

Has the insurance company said it is a total loss? You've got your fingers crossed...don't you?
Black and white, that's all they see. They will not care about the hood, exhaust, etc.
To them it's a used sports car with "x" amount of miles on it and "x" many years old.
Find as many comparables as you can before they do anything about this. If all you are worried about is replacing what was lost, I envy you.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most guys call JonB at partsrack.com. He's helped a lot of members with their insurance companies... Start looking for comps now.

OP
OP

10SecSleeper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has the insurance company said it is a total loss? You've got your fingers crossed...don't you?
Black and white, that's all they see. They will not care about the hood, exhaust, etc.
To them it's a used sports car with "x" amount of miles on it and "x" many years old.
Find as many comparables as you can before they do anything about this. If all you are worried about is replacing what was lost, I envy you.

They are supposed to be looking at it later today. Not sure what you mean by just replacing what I lost. I don't have a loan on the vehicle, so gap insurance won't save me or anything. So I'm worried about taking a loss here.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call or PM JonB... Hopefully you can reach him before the insurance adjuster shows up tomorrow...

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contact JonB(360 837 3937) he can help you get some money out of the insurance company

OP
OP

10SecSleeper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been a long while, still no offer from insurance, Haven't heard from them since last Tuesday, at which time they had me fax a copy of the title. Does it typically take this long?

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB would have more answers than probably anyone here.. He's had lots of experience with insurance companies.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they r tryin u on for size- usually they want to get the settlement resolved as fast as possible.dont take the first offer and dont be to happy with them.

BJG32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been a long while, still no offer from insurance, Haven't heard from them since last Tuesday, at which time they had me fax a copy of the title. Does it typically take this long?

Maybe because the car was a salvage title car? Stay on em!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187