No more super car sunday !

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In these tough economic times, the stripmall had a good thing going. Car people are very different from nuisance tween mall rats. They were paying patrons of the mall.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The group split up into 2 new locations both of which are fairly close to each other.

Option
1)Corner of Ventura blvd & Corbin-Look for the coffee bean in their parking lot.

2)Plummer st between Nordhof and Corbin-Look for the Western Bagel

Both happen every sunday 8am-when everyone leaves

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Supercar Sunday is back and is here to stay. This Sunday and every Sunday! The location is the Topanga Westfield Promenade on the corners of Topanga cyn and Erwin. The times are from 7am to 10am.

I have worked very hard to make this happen and Tony Schwartz and Harry Grey from the LA Auto Gallery played a most important role in this come to life. They wanted the event back for the community and stepped up in a major way. THANK YOU TONY, HARRY AND THE LA AUTO GALLERY. I would also like to thank Westfield for the opportunity and the new relationship.

Guys, we have a home on Sundays where we are wanted, where we can be! The location is great, there is a Corner Bakery that opens at 7am for all of your coffee and dining needs. Also, The Auto Gallery will be buying coffee for everyone! Thats right! Free regular coffee thanks to the Auto Gallery.

I will get SUPERCAR SUNDAY - Driven World back up and running with all the information, event updates, calendar and Sponsors.

I hope you all can come and support this event and help us get it back to where it was.
I would also like to stress that this could not have happened without the AUTO GALLERY!

Please help spread the word! Thank you all and I am so looking forward to seeing everyone and having a lot of fun!

All the best,

Dustin
Connected Media Group

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Great news! Will Jay Leno be there, or is he going back to 11:30? har har....

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He actually showed up last Sunday, but he was there at 10 or something we were already eating breakfast.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets