No more viper...

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just sold my 08 coupe. Looking to get back into some classic muscle. Would like to play with a hemi dart or an A12 Roadrunner. Leads would be appreciated. Thanks. *****

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The minute my 08 left the driveway I was mierable and even though Ive bought an 06 vert to fill the void Im still miserable when I think of my 08. Do you not have any regrets selling th 08? I like looking at muscle cars but they drive like crap. Viper! Americas last real musle car! BTW Good Luck with your search and post pics of what you end up with.

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not all muscle cars "drive like crap"! But unfortunately, some of the real lookers are rattling buckboards when you are in them, and very few will corner anything like a Viper without extensive and well-engineered mods. I'm liking some of the muscle car "Resto-Mods" I've been seeing, but the price is lofty on a good one.

URToast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not all muscle cars "drive like crap"! But unfortunately, some of the real lookers are rattling buckboards when you are in them, and very few will corner anything like a Viper without extensive and well-engineered mods. I'm liking some of the muscle car "Resto-Mods" I've been seeing, but the price is lofty on a good one.

I'm glad to hear someone else give Kudos to Viper handling. Spook120, sorry you had to let her go. Good luck with you next endeavor. Looks like what you have your mind on next are some good choices.

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The minute my 08 left the driveway I was mierable and even though Ive bought an 06 vert to fill the void Im still miserable when I think of my 08. Do you not have any regrets selling th 08? I like looking at muscle cars but they drive like crap. Viper! Americas last real musle car! BTW Good Luck with your search and post pics of what you end up with.
I agree my wiper is my better half and without my half I have nothing, good luck looking for a new half.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a 1968 Coronet R/T i have been thinking of selling or trading for an RT/10.

Bruce

OP
OP
S

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Really no regrets as of yet.... Considering I never drove the viper (1265 miles in 3 years!) It did make great garage art however. In the muscle car deal it is the restoration, not the final product that I enjoy.... That being said if someone had a nicely restored A12 or hemi dart clone I would consider it. Who knows might come back to the viper some day but for now interest has taken a different direction. Must admit the viper was an incredible car in all ways, but just didn't find desire to put a lot of miles on the vehicle. I will hang around just to see what is going on in the viper world. Thanks for all your replies. *****

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been there done that. Had HEMI Darts. Awesome straight line acceleration, pulled the front wheels, pinned you in the seat, LOUD, FUN, but don't even try to turn. The handling was just good enough to get you back down the return road. It was fun and I am glad I had one, but I enjoy driving my Vipers.

This is my old one:

You must be registered for see images

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is very true. Unless its a weekend cruise night car, make sure you run it through its paces before writing the check. They look great and can even smell like 1968 but man are they awful to drive hard. Stopping is usually an option on many of these cars. If you have another toy that will fill that need, never mind - get the Hemi Cuda!

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Or a challenger...I dont even drive my viper anymore I just needed a change.
I would never sell my viper but this car is just cool as hell.
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
S

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mopar Steve I WANT your old car!!!! Thanks for sharing. *****

OP
OP
S

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
TCS do you have additional photos of your 'Cuda? PM me for contact information. Thanks. *****.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang