Nor Cal Viper Meeting Saturday 3-6-10

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attention All Viper Enthusiasts:

The very first Set of The All New Viper ACRX-Track Race Headers =BAD BOYZZ SERIES= avaliable to the Viper Nation "SOLD" to a proud owner of a RED 2009 Gen 4 Viper Coupe!!

One problem "This Guy is talking about hanging this set up on his office wall"! He believes they will be in the history books of the Viper's Heritage & worth a mint one day! Don't worry though I think he'll break & want to SNAKE them into his Viper's Engine Bay! I'll deal with that end personally!!

My wife Sonja & I would like to thank all the impressive Viper enthusiast who showed they're support & openly discussed they're ideas to make 2010 the Year of the "TRACK"!!

FYI- The BAD BOYZZ CREW & Trailor will be at the VOI. We will be bringing with us a bunch of the Gen 4 ACRX-Track Race Headers =BAD BOYZZ SERIES= with cats for the Street Snakes & for us Vintage Viper owners of the Gen 2-3 ( the same design with exact identical collector ) stepped version!!

Archer Racing will be doing "LIVE AT THE TRACK" Installs!!! Just like the good old days!!

Last but not least, thanks to our organizers Tom / Kathy Vona & Brian Barnes for their dedication to keeping it real out here!! Ooh yeah we had some "BAD #%@SS" Vipers hanging out too, along with a Real Live Celebrity ( Lead Guitarist of PAPA ROACH )! Boy now I feel like the PAPARAZZI??

Believe it or not guys & gals, we had our meeting at the Historical Ford Museum on the Water Front in Down Town Old Sacramento, Ca & Purchased a Annual Membership Card as The Viper Club, which now gives us a room once a month & guest viewing priveliges.

Point Being "The Dodge Viper" is widely appreciated by Auto Enthusiast across the board!!

RAT-TA-TA-TATT!!

SEE YOU AT THE TRACK!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R