Northeast Zone Rendezvous May 13th thru 15th!!!!!

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there Friday.
E-Town is VERY strict on Tech rules, so I'll probably just make some 1/8 mile passes.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BOOKED MY ROOM - GOING THURSDAY AFTERNOON, ANYONE ELSE STAYING THURSDAY NIGHT.
ALSO I NEVER ASKED, AT THE HILTON DO THEY HAVE ANY SPECIAL PARKING FOR THE VIPERS.
HOPE THIS IS AS MUCH FUN AS I HAVE BEEN TOLD, I CANT SEE WHY NOT. :2tu:

VAROOOOOOOM - VAROOOOOOOM, LOL

OP
OP
L

larry milo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WANTED,
YES, there will be special indoor Viper parking. When you pull into the valet, tell them you are with the Viper Club, and they will direct you to a roped off area in the garage.
Self park = $6 per day.
Valet = $12 per day.

OP
OP
L

larry milo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Track Schedule

Friday May 13th

Auto Cross 9:30 - 4:00

Practice runs 9:30 - 1:00
Competition runs 1:00 - 4:00

Drag Racing 11:00 - 4:00

Drag School 11:00 -12:00
1/4 mile runs 1:00 - 4:00

Sarurday May 14th

Auto Cross 10:00 - 3:00
Drag Racing as part of Mopar Nationals

Friday we will have a BBQ lunch at the track. Friday evening we will have a shuttle bus running from the hotel to an excellent Italian restaurant (smart casual) in nearby New Brunswick.
I recommend taking the shuttle and leaving your Vipers safe in the hotel garage.

We will have lunch at the track again on Saturday in the Winston Cup suite overlooking the starting line. Saturday evening, immediately following the track events, we will caravan to a nearby beer and burger joint.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for the info larry. anybody want to do something thursday night,
anything going on thursday evening.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CT SOUNDS FUN, if your a no show i'm headed to your house, lol. we'll talk
before hand. hope all is well.

tom

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be there Thursday night, with SRT-10. At least one bud coming along bringing his GTS.

The sports bar in the hotel was OK, in that it means no drinking/driving...

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twin: Ususally they are strict but at the Mopar event (especially on Friday when we have the place all to ourselves, I have never seen them bust anyone's chops on times or speed.

Lary: Could you check my membership status. I don't remember if I renewed. If not, a number for headquarters please. Thanks in advance.

Phil

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twin: Ususally they are strict but at the Mopar event (especially on Friday when we have the place all to ourselves, I have never seen them bust anyone's chops on times or speed.

Lary: Could you check my membership status. I don't remember if I renewed. If not, a number for headquarters please. Thanks in advance.

Phil

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Larry. I want to get signed up for the Rendezvous but wanted to make sure I am up to date with membership first. See you at Pocono.

Mach500

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry,

I'm a paid VA/MD member, but did not get any mail (or e-mail) with signup instructions. Did all the mailing happen last week? If so, can you send me an e-mail registration form? Thanks in advance.

Soo.

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called the Hilton on Thursday. They only had one or two rooms left, and would not honor the $99 rate ($169 otherwise, plus tax). Does anyone have suggestions where else to stay? Is the Colt's Neck Inn still decent? Anywhere else that's safe to park Vipers?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I could make Friday when all of you are there. I've got school, my parents work and I don't get out till 2:30, then get to my home at 3:00. That's why by the time I get down there your all gone. :D

Screwed up last year! Tried to make the 04' friday and there was rice running the autocross and I didn't have my info down and went over to the colts neck inn, no vipers! :eek:

BUT I'll be there saturday without a doubt for photo's and video. :2tu:

I'm going to alot of shows this year! E-town, tators, sommerville, warnock (I hope!), I've got a Ferrari meet next sunday over at the Edison dealership etc etc..

OP
OP
L

larry milo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper GTS-R,

Tell me about this Ferrari meet...

Too bad you can't make Friday, but Saturday will also be GREAT. And I am going to bring "Nancy's blue and silver ACR".

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry,
I got word of the Ferrari meet from a friend of mine (speedracer38, Jason) in connecticut. He said that there's supposed to be alot of Ferrari's there for the watching of the F1 race at the dealership. Mr. Penske just got the F430 in there.

I was out on Sunday heading to Kingston when I just drove past the dealer on Route 1, Edison, not to my surprize there was a 360 modena waiting at the light but shocked 5 seconds later I see a blue GTS parked at a BMW dealer! :D

I drool for that ACR heh heh heh.

Speedracer24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Ferrari event on sunday the 24th of April is at Ferrari of central New Jersey. the event is from noon-5 and is catered so no need to worry about food. They will be watching the Grand Prix and there will be multiple Ferraris outside and there should be a few F430s. It would be great to see some Vipers come out to the event also. It would be a great way to watch the Grand Prix and socialize with other people who love cars.