Northern NJ C&C This Weekend

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Event Participants

Its Showtime!

We are so excited for the big event this Sunday!! Here are your final details.

• Location: Bogert/ Reynolds School - 395 West Saddle Road, Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458
  • Time: 10AM-2PM
  • Exotic car check in: 9:15-10AM - Not before
  • Follow signs to check-in points where we will confirm you are on the guest list
  • Important note 1: If you registered multiple cars be sure your drivers know the name given on the guest list. If the wrong name is given at check-in and not on our list access to the event can be denied
  • Important note 2:All drivers will receive a fabulous welcome bag! In the bag, among great gifts, you will find a numbered Driven by Purpose Member sign. Place the sign on your dashboard. This will be used for the voting of people's choice awards, among other fantastic trophies. You will also find a ballot sheet to cast your vote. Fill it out and drop in ballot box located at the trophy table
  • Finally - enjoy the great cars, food and great people!

We know a lot of you are concerned about the weather. The forecast is always changing and right now we are looking good. Should anything change we will send an email so be sure to check.

The big day is almost here!!! Charge up your camera! We suggest you bring a chair to relax by your beautiful car!

One more Very Very important note:

When arriving and leaving the event please respect the safety of all around you.
Please drive your exotic using normal speeds and with the utmost safety.
I want to be very clear on this. Should you decide to burn rubber or leave or approach the event like a demon you will be banned for life from all future events held by Driven by Purpose. There will be no excuses here. We all know what your car can do. Sept 22 is not the day you want to break the rules,

We ask you respect our wishes and all the hard work which made this event possible.

Thank you all and see you Sunday!

Driven by Purpose is now on Facebook! Visit our page to check out pictures of past events!

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just thinking that...sounds good. This time though I don't think I'll bring the coffee with me...

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just checked and looks like the rain will all be tonight and be done by 5-6am. Roads might still be a little damp here and there, but should be good to go by 8-9am with some luck. If roads are dry by me, I expect to be there. Might need a little extra detailer spray from intense5.5 though..... Haha!

Been to the Sheraton Tara a long time ago but forget how to get there. Any address or basic directions would be amazing.

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the roads are still wet we can push the meet up time at the Tara back a little. I'll post in the a.m.

199 Smith rd Parsippany 07054. Right at the junction of 80 and 287.

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got you covered Aaron. Trunk is filled with cleaning supplies and a couple of folding chairs. Charlie and Tom R - MG and I are meeting at 8:30 for breakfast at Bagelishious on 46 (in the plaza across from 7-11) if you want to join in for something quick.

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom can we make it 815.... I want to enjoy the food this time instead of dumping it all over my car (due to me being late!)

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom R. The bagel place is on 46 up in Rockaway which I think is probably out of your way. I'm coming from Sussex county and going straight to the Tara...

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a 1 hour delay to 11:00 so the new time at the Tara is 10:00 - 10:15. We will try to leave the Tara at 10:15.

As you all know our biggest event of the year is taking place tomorrow morning! Due to some weather over night and in order to accommodate everyone we have decided to delay the event ONE HOUR to start at 11AM (rather than 10AM). Please plan accordingly! Keep an eye out for any updates but be advised the event will begin at 11AM!

We are looking forward to another spectacular event!! See you there!

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good they delayed by an hour tomorrow, will give the roads a chance to dry out... Just started raining by me this very second.....

Just looked at a map and Upper Saddle River is much closer to me than I thought. It's only maybe 25-30 minutes from my house, while the Tara is at least an hour or more away from me and completely out of the way. Are you guys driving up Rt. 17 to get there and getting off at the last exit in NJ by Mahwah to get onto Rt. 17 South to get there? If you are, maybe I can find a place to hang out up there on your way on Rt. 17 South like a DD and we can meet there so I can still roll in with you guys...?

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just google mapped it and there's actually a McDonalds literally right when you first get onto Rt. 17 South from that last exit in NJ, up in Mahwah. I can meet you guys there if you want? It's not far from the place at all...

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW did anyone else eat that cookie in the goody bag they handed out before they noticed it was from the Woof Gang Bakery and it had a label with a Paw print on it:dunno:

Last edited:

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can use it to get video of him chasing a ball now :D. But ya gotta give him another treat :rolaugh:.At least his coat will be nice and shiny for the next meet:2tu:.

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New Loaction

Reminder from: candcnj Yahoo Group

Title: C&C

Date: Saturday September 28, 2013
Time: 8:30 am - 11:00 am (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62