November Monthly Dinner (Western New York)

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As proposed by the WNY'ers at the last Ontario monthly dinner, November's is to be located in Buffalo this time around. Come down and join us for some great food and great times. All are welcome, specific club membership is not required. Hopefully new members will be joining after meeting the crew!

The dinner will be located at Salvatore's Italian Gardens. It is an upscale Italian restaurant that is absolutely stunning (and huge!). The food and menu are both fantastic, ranging from traditional Italian cuisine to steak, fish, and seafood. To finish, their deserts are absolutely fantastic. There will be no set menu, order as you please. Dinners run approximately 75.00 per person plus drinks.

Also located down the street is the Garden Place Hotel, which is owned by Salvatores. A shuttle runs between the hotel and restaurant at all times for those interested in getting a room and parking your car at the hotel, and "partying it up" some at dinner. The hotel is very nice, and caters to couples. Your cars will be safe at either the hotel or the restaurant, no worries.

Information:

Date: Saturday November 10th
Time: 7:00 PM
Locations:

Salvatores Italian Gardens
6461 Transit Rd.
Depew, NY 14043
1-800-999-8082

Garden Place Hotel
6615 Transit Rd.
Williamsville, NY 14221
1-800-GARDEN1

I would like to get a head count ASAP, please forward a message to me if you can join us!

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As proposed by the WNY'ers at the last Ontario monthly dinner, November's is to be located in Buffalo this time around. Come down and join us for some great food and great times. All are welcome, specific club membership is not required. Hopefully new members will be joining after meeting the crew!

The dinner will be located at Salvatore's Italian Gardens. It is an upscale Italian restaurant that is absolutely stunning (and huge!). The food and menu are both fantastic, ranging from traditional Italian cuisine to steak, fish, and seafood. To finish, their deserts are absolutely fantastic. There will be no set menu, order as you please. Dinners run approximately 75.00 per person plus drinks.

Also located down the street is the Garden Place Hotel, which is owned by Salvatores. A shuttle runs between the hotel and restaurant at all times for those interested in getting a room and parking your car at the hotel, and "partying it up" some at dinner. The hotel is very nice, and caters to couples. Your cars will be safe at either the hotel or the restaurant, no worries.

Information:

Date: Saturday November 10th
Time: 7:00 PM
Locations:

Salvatores Italian Gardens
6461 Transit Rd.
Depew, NY 14043
1-800-999-8082

Garden Place Hotel
6615 Transit Rd.
Williamsville, NY 14221
1-800-GARDEN1

I would like to get a head count ASAP, please forward a message to me if you can join us!

[email protected]

Dan:

Should we send out a mass email to members with your post?

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Currently Attending:

1. Myself and Esther
2. Jerry Tracey
3. Sonny & Caroline
4. Pat & Gail Chapin
5. Jim Eoannou
6. Terry & Wife (Savannah, NY)
7. Dave Zambron & Wife
8. Jim and Debbie Runge (If In Town)

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take pictures and post on our site so we can check out our upstate members. Have a great time, Adrian

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Guys, Just wanted to note that the time has changed slightly, 1/2 hour later. hopefully it wont impact anyone, but the restaurant had to push it slightly due to the larger number of people than anticipated. If anything, I hope it will make it easier fo anyone traveling further.

We will be meeting at 7:30 or so in the bar area, but no rush as we wont be seated until 8:00-8:15, plenty of time for a drink and some laughs.

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Currently Attending:

1. Myself and Esther
2. Jerry Tracey
3. Sonny & Caroline
4. Pat & Gail Chapin
5. Jim Eoannou
6. Terry & Wife (Savannah, NY)
7. Dave Zambron & Wife
8. Jim and Debbie Runge
9. Renso & Meri

If anyone else would like to go- I need to know NOW!!!