Now that the monsoon has broken, any PHX folks up for Pavilions?

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is finally pretty cool in the evenings so how about a Viper Pavilions run on Saturday September 17th or 24th?

Noredline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Michael, how ya doin? I would say yes, but have a date planned with my wife this Saturday, and next Saturday will be in Vegas, but soon, maybe first or second Saturday of October?

OP
OP
PhoenixGTS

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
have a date planned with my wife this Saturday

A date with your wife? Your such a goof David. :D

Maybe if we plan in advance we can send someone early to get some real spots in a group (but then again none of us are psycho enough to go there at lunch like the hot rod and Vette guys).

Noredline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup a major goof, we never get to go out much, now that the kids are a little older, we can actually go out and have fun:) Or stay in! She still has not been out with me in the Viper since the day I got it back in June. Wonder what time would be good to go get some spots before the weather gets really good.

Noredline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Warren, havent seen you here yet, I spoke with another local owner here in Scottsdale, we need to get some space for about 4 or 5 cars that I know of.

TTYS,
Dave

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, please go represent! When I was there a couple months ago, there was Exactly "0" Vipers! :(

So I guess the others cars have had enough attention, it's Viper time! :D

If there is a Black SRT8 Magnum there. Someone get me the owner's info.
Thanks

OP
OP
PhoenixGTS

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the late update after starting the thread/idea - but I'M IN! I kept the beer consumption down to one unit last night then got up early and washed the last bits of monsoon off the car. I'm even gonna wax it so I'm up for pavilions. I lost Hockeysnake's cell number but left a message on his work phone (I think he actually works :D ). I am planning on 6-ish, so kwik if you can stake out a claim by going early that would be great, but I'm guessing now that the weather is better it is going to be crowded. Hey maybe the Vettes will have some extra room and invite us over. Ha! See everyone there.