NOW THATS HOW THIS SUCKER IS SUPPOSED TO SHIFT ( AND PRETTY TOO)

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year when i drove the srt10 for the first time i thought the shift knob REALLY needed to sit lower. so i made up a batch of knobs and ran into a problem.

the problem was that the knob really could not go down as far as what you would want due to the tall conical shifter ring bezel thingie . i kept banging my pinky on the bezel when going into 1st. so i made the knobs a bit taller for this reason. this has gnawed on me for a year and never really knew what i could do about it.

until now...

i decided to make my own shifter bezel out of billet and make it VERY low profile to enable the kbo to sit lower and give more clearance. also it needed a more machined hard edge look to it to compliment my other stuff.

and lastly i REALLY wanted to do something the SRT10 has benn begging for!!!!

GO CHROME BABY !!!!!!!!!

You must be registered for see images

the price of the a/c knobs , cupholder and radio knob is the same for pearl bright and chrome and the fully machined shifter bezel is going to run between 60-70 dollars in chrome or pearl bright. i am thinking that there will be a market for the shifter in the same finish as stock since it does look better and does offer the better clearance so i will offer it in both finishes too .

i should have some in stock in about 2-3 weeks. you can call and preorder everything in chrome if you like. 706-793-1770

regards
george

www.mgwltd.com

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The chrome ring around the shift knob goes great with the chrome ring around the shift boot. Very nice look!

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One more 'addition' idea. Make Thin Chrome (or satin) rings for each air vent (4) and each gauge opening (7). Then we might creep into the Audi TT style (which I love)

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just noticed something the srt has CUP HOLDERS????????????????????

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is not a cupholder. Put a cup in it and it will spill at every corner. It's a loose change holder, or a cell phone holder.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the MGW trim ring the "cupholder" actually works as a cupholder. But also as a cell phone receptacle.

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awe shucks!!! The Gen I and II folks has finally seen the dang cup holder. Does it help that it wasn't an option? How long before they figure out that the Gen III has an automatic transmission? I am soooo embarrassed, hehe.

Yea, we're not too excited about the cup holder either, although I don't know where I'd put my cell phone otherwise.

Oh, we have power windows too. :D

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
George,STOP IT, have hardly gotten use too all my satin goodies.Get a life, start producing parts for thr pinto,the pacer. :usa:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte