NY/CT/ and even NJ Clubs.....what happened?

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew, wake up! It's 9/9! Are we doing this?

Sorry don't mean to be rude but the NJ guys have already made plans and I think we should hook up with them to show our support from the Viper Nation. The more of us the better the show of solidarity.

They have suggested meeting us around 34th St. Please let us know asap. Thanks.

P.S. Andrew, we know it was your idea!

larry milo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YES, the original idea was Andrew's. That said if you read the original thread I did state that I would be bringing this up at the NJ VCA's officers meeting on the eve of 9/1/04.

On 9/2/04 I acknowledged Andrew with this reply "Andrew,
Your idea went over very well when I suggested it at last nights NJ meeting. As you could see my man scuba pro is already getting the north together and I am trying to put a central group together to hook up with the north caravan".

On 9/3/04 Andrew stated "I guess to get a handle on the arrangements, NJ will get together NJ. Dimitrios can get together Long Island. I'll be happy to get together anyone in NY/CT."

Lastly I applaud Andrew for his idea and Jerz Viper for all his effort in planning and getting the NJ club together.

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, guys........I wasn't complaining about anything! Just wanted to be sure what was up and that we were not going to be conflicting with any NYC plans that would keep us away from the WTC site.

I was hoping to hear more from the L.I. and upstate NY guys....nothing yet.

I'm ready to go. What time do the NJ guys think they will be at 34th street? And....34th and where?

Andrew

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez, guys....I couldn't care less who's idea it was. I'm not looking for no pat on the back. I just want to go. I'm impressed from the NJ club getting thier Sh*t together. I have bumped this up a few times asking to hear from the L.I. guys and upper NY guys and have heard nothing except from XXXBLK.

I'm ready to go. What time do you tink you will be at 34th and 11-12th?

Thanks,
Andrew

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew do you want to meet the Jersey group at their meeting place and come in together. It would look great coming in as a group. *** BLK

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
XXXBLK,
No point in NY guys crossing over the Lincoln only to cross back again 10 minutes later. I can meet you in Cliffside Park before heading to Quiznos. Whaddya say?

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew lets stay with your plan and come down the FDR and we will meet up with Jersey guys. If you can meet me in front of my building which is right off the FDR. (1)TAKE FDR TO 96TH EXIT AND COME TO 90TH ST. AND YORK MY BUILDING # IS 1735 YORK AVE. Give me a time and I will be outside. Lets see if we can get D to meet you...*** BLK

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys i think we should all meet by 34th street and like west side highway at 7am or so. this way guys from lincoln tunnel have easy access and guys from midtown tunnel as well. its a big main street 34th and west side hwy is quiet in the morning. HOWS THAT! did you guys come up with times yet? 7am 8AM????

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
also if this works out we would probably get press as well with all TV crews arounf there.. just need a time to meet. this 34th and westside hwy would be best and easiest for all. its a common or well know spot in NYC. then we drive down west side hwy which is a great road with minimal bumps. then you guys can split and do your thing afterwards.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D that works for me. Andrew I will just meet on 34th st lets just come up with a time and exact location. *** BLK P.S I think the Jersey club said 34 between 11/12 ave. around 8b

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 10th and we are all getting together.....okay!

***, D, It doesn't matter to me. D - since you are coming from the Island, probably over the Tri-B, why not mee me and *** in front of his building @ 7? From there, the three of us will shoot cross-town and meet up with the rest @ 34th and the West side highway by 7:30. The second they get there from Jersey, we head downtown. I hope we get within a reasonable distance. I hear a lot is going on and all the streets around WTC will be shut down. I'm trying to figure out a way to mount a set-up to my old hitch holes on the frame to be able to carry a big flag.....not sure yet....sort of last minute thought.

Andrew

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew, I am off to work let me know later if you guys will meet me in front of my building. Sorry for all the e-mails back and forward just would like to go over together. I will check back around 8pm...*** BLK

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D - I guess it depends on how you are coming over....tunnel or Tri-B ?

If you are coming over the bridge, meet us in front of *** building, if you are coming through tunnel, we will meet you @ 34th and we'll all go cross-town.

Andrew

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so 34th street and 11/12th avenue or even westside hwy is all near by and im sure we will see each other. 8AM lets do it. im coming from Midtown Tunnel.