NY/CT/ and even NJ Clubs.....what happened?

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A year goes buy and we plan nothing for Spet. 11th ???? I was driving to work today and there are signs up all over about a Motorcycle ride to ground zero early sat am, sept 11th. We should have planned something.....would have been a blast to see 40-50 vipers show up all with American flags waving. Nothing crazy, just drive down, park, hang a little and leave. Bet it would make headlines.

Andrew

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to do an early morning thing. We start getting together around 7 am up by Chuck's and pick people up on the way down, ending up in the city. I'll get Greg since he foolishly sold his car.
Whoever has an SRT Ram or similar should hook up a giant flag to lead the pack. When we get down there, maybe the clubs could give out things....how about those stickers we had a while ago with the American flag on them ????

AC

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D,

Maybe I am naive, but what is fashion week?

Haristo,
Larry

its a long week of shows where the designers showcase their fashions for the next season. you know models on runways???? come on you sure you're italian?

larry milo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought you thought Milo was an Italian name... Will we ever get to meet a fellow GREEK Viper owner at a NJ event? D- don't you ever want to track with us... You're friend Andrew does...

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew I think that's a great idea and you can count me in. Andrew, me and D are going to get some guys togeather for a viper labor day party if you are not doing anything come on down with us.*** BLK

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
XXBLK, Thanks but the family has me booked.

Larry, Pocono was great, I thought D was going to come, but that yellow paint was to fresh.

Andrew

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Andrew,
A great idea. About Five cars from the "even New Jersey" group will be caravaning for north N.J. See you there.

larry milo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew,
Your idea went over very well when I suggested it at last nights NJ meeting. As you could see my man scuba pro is already getting the north together and I am trying to put a central group together to hook up with the north caravan.

Scuba,
Your Alright!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is great! D - who are you getting together from Long Island?

So, we need to hear from anyone in the upper NY/CT area who will be going so we can arrange times and meeting locations.

Let's go guys! And who has an SRT Ram to carry the huge flag? If nobody, I'll substitute my 1500 Hemi and see if Greg can drive that, or if his baby comes along, I'll get someone else.

Andrew

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this should be rain or shine. The F*&%$#@!!****G terrorists don't care about the weather, and our troops can't wait for a sunny day to get shot at.

AC

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess to ge a handle on the arrangements, NJ will get together NJ. Dimitrios can get together Long Island. I'll be happy to get together anyone in NY/CT

So, NY/CT guys......I need to hear who is in, general locations where you can meet. Scott, you around? I guess you are the closest and will just meet us all there.

Andrew

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perfect, ***, we'll probably meet up with you as we come over the bridge onto the FDR south. I figured I'd just shoot down the FDR under the tip and up to the WTC.

Andrew

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know, we have to keep an eye on what the City might be doing for Saturday as a memorial. If the whole Battery is going to be shut down to traffic, there is really no sence in going down. I hope we can get a sence of who is willing to go and how many. I think we have at least 6-10 so far.

Andrew

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew I was asking someone and they seem to think streets and traffic might be blocked off to get to the Trade Center.I am in in whatever you decide on. *** BLK