NY/CT: F1 Boston Karting Feb.28

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NY/CT Members a message from Rick (NE President)

Hi Everyone,
Tired of being in the house or making snow angels? Come on out with your fellow NEVCA members for an afternoon of kart racing. We are planning an event at F1 Boston on Sunday, February 28th. There were over 26 members that showed up for the last event, and it was a great afternoon. We are going to try to reserve the track from 2:00 to 3:00 PM; you will have to be there by 1:00 PM for a safety briefing.
We got a great deal this year. For $80.00 per person we will be doing a Mini Grand Prix. Everyone will get 3, 10 lap races and then a 15 lap final race. Plus, you will receive a print out of where you placed and your times. You’ll also be issued a racing suit and a helmet and neck brace. You can also bring your own equipment. Wear comfortable clothes (casual pants) and no open toe shoes are allowed.
What is F1 Kart Racing you ask? F1 Boston is an indoor kart racing facility that is designed specifically for adult licensed drivers with a genuine racing experience, complete with the challenge and adrenaline! You’ll race against fellow Viper members in expertly engineered karts on a professionally designed track. If we get enough members we will be driving the City Coarse on track 1. If you have never done kart racing, I encourage you to attend. It’s a Blast!! Visit their website for more details; F1 Boston- Boston's Best Entertainment Complex Featuring Racing, Dining, Entertainment, and Much More! .
If you are interested in going let me know ASAP. I need to get a head count before I can lock in everything. We cannot control the weather, but the date and time has to be in place for us to book this event. You can invite a friend, and/or a family member that is over the age of 18 and has a driver’s license. Whether you have been with us before, or this is your first time, this is a good way to spend an afternoon with fellow Viper club members. It’s a fun day together and a nice break from the long winter months. . We also invited our friends from the NY/CT Viper club to attend. Anyone who would like to attend please email [email protected]

Chuck will set up meeting location for the NY/CT Group

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enough is enough! I can't take NE's gloating anymore! :mad: It IS time we put them in there proper place, behind us! :drive: I am driving up and can take five people with me. If you want to go and kick some slow New Englanders to the curb, let me know. We'll leave around 0830, breakfast on the way. :cool:

914-763-3136

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Chuck
Hold on there, let me get my boots on:lmao:. You are shoveling it pretty thick there. Just remember who won on the last event, he was from new England. I would like to get approx. count this week so I can book this date. I'm working on getting 3 trophies for the event.:2tu:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be in, just have to make certain I'm not traveling that weekend. If you guys don't mind me weighing down the group a bit, then I'm in.

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Our first Mini Gand Prix has been sold out. I have started to fill another Mini Grand Prix, I have 5 spots left. You can bring a guest if you would like. Let me know soon. If you are bringing a guest I need there full name so I can turn it into F1 Boston and they will set up our schedules. F1 Boston is a great place whether it is your first time,or if you have been there in the past. We are going to have trophies, bragging rights are at stake here. There are some guys coming down from New York Viper Club with Chuck Tator with his deviled eggs. There has been some trash talk on the forums, we need to keep the trophies in New England. Hope you can make it.