Michael
Mark+1
SharkMan
Jim+1
SnakeBite52+1

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian what time do you think you will be at Captree? The reason i ask is I am going to need to skip the breakfast but I think I can meet up at Captree for a bit.

Jay, thanks for the advance notice and we will catch you next time....Adrian

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lotsa fun everyone.
Great food, great company and a fun "old skool" run!
Way to go, Adrian....:2tu:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to see that Pete was able to make it to and from Ocean Parkway without grazing thru a guardrail! Car looks GREAT Pete!

I hate everyone that ate like humans! Nice ride.

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to see that Pete was able to make it to and from Ocean Parkway without grazing thru a guardrail! Car looks GREAT Pete!

I hate everyone that ate like humans! Nice ride.

I was tempted Scott, I really was but the thought of another 9 months having to read about you guys having fun without me was just too much. (and poor Jon's heart wouldn't make it ;))

I love your new Viper, the Black with graphite is just SICK! I wish you the best of luck.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANK YOU ALL :2tu::2tu::2tu: had a great time today :drive::drive::drive: and
I appreciate your support for the club. Now we have connections not only at ******* BUT now Maureens :headbang::headbang::headbang:

also next month one of our members Joe Bruni invited us to his shop ( Long Island Collector Car Garage) for breakfast and then cruise out to Captree :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I have to check with ViperTony to make sure the date I have in mind want conflict with a CT event.....

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh jeez stop sucking up, Scott's a nobody now. :omg:

Once and for all, these 2 Viper guys need some head shrinking! I've just about had it with them!

But on a serious note, you are mistaken Jon. I've simply fooled you for years. I've ALWAYS been a nobody. ;)

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh jeez stop sucking up, Scott's a nobody now. :omg:

We have to **** up to Adrian he's the leader of the pack. :2tu:

Just because Scott doesn't have electrical tape on his car simulating REAL stripes like SOME PEOPLE ;) doesn't mean we can't like his car!

Also if Scott is a nobody then why are we still paying for his secret service detail?

As for Adrian, I think I passed him driving 30 mph on the bridge yesterday, he takes that Granny outfit a little too seriously! :D

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just because Scott doesn't have electrical tape on his car simulating REAL stripes like SOME PEOPLE ;) doesn't mean we can't like his car!
BWAAAAAA. Pete's got his car back...and obviously his sense of humor.

As for Adrian, I think I passed him driving 30 mph on the bridge yesterday, he takes that Granny outfit a little too seriously! :D

My fault. He's still trying to emulate me.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANK YOU ALL :2tu::2tu::2tu: had a great time today :drive::drive::drive: and
I appreciate your support for the club. Now we have connections not only at ******* BUT now Maureens :headbang::headbang::headbang:

also next month one of our members Joe Bruni invited us to his shop ( Long Island Collector Car Garage) for breakfast and then cruise out to Captree :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I have to check with ViperTony to make sure the date I have in mind want conflict with a CT event.....

Adrian, if you're thinking about the 19th go for it. I'm going to schedule our CT coffee cruise for May 3rd. It sounds like you guys had a blast on Sunday! If I wasn't eating freshly butchered lamb on the grill I'd probably regret missing the trip. :D

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

As if someone would chance driving anywhere near you on a bridge.....poor guy was probably hiding.
Oh snapppppppppp

snakebite52

Viper Owner
Reaction score
anyone notice that gtr that tried to sneak in and play???
You must be registered for see images attach

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just kid.
So where's the pictures??????????

Of the bridge bending WAY out of shape in fear of getting hit for the second time in the same exact spot? Or do you mean the breakfast cruise :eater:?

(looking to join the kid bandwagon, oh and Pete I had a similar incident with my first car so please don't shoot me as well :omg:)

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are to :lmao::lmao::lmao: and our VP Chazz forgot to bring his camera :dunno::dunno::dunno: .
The next OSC will be May 10
Guys what do you think of this ideal
(1) Joe Bruni shop for breakfast
(2) CapTree
(3) ******* for Lunch ( figure around 11:30am) :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala