NY/CT Region Taconic Cruise to the Taghkanic Diner - Saturday Sept. 30

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where's our CT folks? This is right next door.

I'm not leaving the house unless we stop at ******* Damn it!!!
How come we never do any charity events? We're so inconsiderate of the needs of the rest of the world. Hell, the Vette guys do charity runs all the time. Those guys are always saving countries from despair and hardship. If you send me an email let me know if I'm suppose to open it up!!

Yours Trully

Mr. Unconnecticut :evilmad: :evilmad:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey i'm down for ******* for lunch on the way back

Wow, you have got to have a lot of room for that!!

Charlie, I am working on a few things. Adrian and I have been talking and he is picking my brain as of the last event. Next time we speak, I will tell you more.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where's our CT folks? This is right next door.

I'm not leaving the house unless we stop at ******* Damn it!!!
How come we never do any charity events? We're so inconsiderate of the needs of the rest of the world. Hell, the Vette guys do charity runs all the time. Those guys are always saving countries from despair and hardship. If you send me an email let me know if I'm suppose to open it up!!

Yours Trully

Mr. Unconnecticut :evilmad: :evilmad:
For the record, that is NOT Charles...
That was TOOC!

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
where are the meeting spots ???
I've posted only one, 9:00AM at the Thruway Ardsley rest area. About 5 miles north of the Cross County Expressway.

Easiest way for you is over the GW Bridge to the NYS Thruway (Rte 87) North for about 7 miles. Rest area is 1/4 mile after the first toll.

Here's the exit that, hopefully, we won't miss...

2402taghkanic_exit_pic.jpg

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
City
That picture is way in the future :bonker:
the trees are changing color but no snow
yet,as a matter of fact Sat. looks like
a nice day with good air quality. :2tu:

Skeeter

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
City
That picture is way in the future :bonker:
the trees are changing color but no snow
yet,as a matter of fact Sat. looks like
a nice day with good air quality. :2tu:

Skeeter

Sorry Skeeter. After a quick drive, I was able to snap a proper photo!
2402taghkanic_exit_pic_2.JPG

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
At least we know the exit to get off last time some one passed an exit is a quite expensive and I need a list of who has Radar and Radar jamers? cause I am be hind you LOL

Russ

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rest area should look like this:
7328arab10.jpg

It better!! I am looking at the forcast now and it says rain later in the afternoon. Looks like the S2000 might be coming out again. Oh well. Will check the forcast again in the morning.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Charlie do you want to meet in the AM I am going to call Adam and se if he wants to meet give me a call Yiger are you on the island? let me know

Russ

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking at the forcast now and it says rain later in the afternoon. Looks like the S2000 might be coming out again. Oh well. Will check the forcast again in the morning.

Saturday
Partly sunny. Areas of fog in the morning. Highs in the lower 60s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday Night
A chance of showers in the evening...then showers after midnight. Not as cool with lows in the lower 50s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.

HUH???

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking at the forcast now and it says rain later in the afternoon. Looks like the S2000 might be coming out again. Oh well. Will check the forcast again in the morning.

Saturday
Partly sunny. Areas of fog in the morning. Highs in the lower 60s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday Night
A chance of showers in the evening...then showers after midnight. Not as cool with lows in the lower 50s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.

HUH???

Saturday: Some clouds and possibly an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30% :hitfan: .

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday: Some clouds and possibly an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30% :hitfan: .
I hope so. My car needs a wash. :laugh: Then again, what's new.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could care less, as long as it is not downpouring. Weather just determines what to take. I guess I am not following the group's "taxonomic hierarchy" by mentioning the rain. My bad. :rolleyes: