NY/CT Xmas Party

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With current Presidential Voting postponed until after the 31st are we going to have a Xmas party?? We should at least get everyone together Saturday night the 18th somewhere for some drinks!!!Nothing fancy, informal. Some Bar big enough for all of us. NY guys must know of a few places. Close to CT as possible. lol :2tu: :D :D :D

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Problem is the weather, dates....

For me, things are pretty well booked till March. Might be a weekend here and there, but if there is snow on the ground I'm not taking the Viper and then what's the sence? I always thought the best thing is to just wait for Chuck's open-season BBQ !!!

OP
OP
C

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't have to bring the snakes to a inside party at night. We all have the same interest, Vipers! Just thought it would be nice to get together before Xmas and the only saturday night was the 18th. Comment if you like, you can become a member anytime, this way you can vote! We could have a monthly get together 1 saturday night each month until spring. If you can make it great, if not the next month. We can discuss vipers, events for the coming year etc. Sports, Football, Super bowl etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc