NY/NJ/CT Cruise Again This Sunday March 14th???

3snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HI tim , I look at map looks like about 2 hrs. for me . i will be there at 8.00 if thats ok . if something happens like i get lost go with out us. hate to srew up the day. call to cofim if you want to . thanks steve

3snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TIM will not be close to the internet today. call me to comfim may be give me your cell no# if you have one? the i can give you a call when i get their or if i need more dirs. thanks steve

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 snakes i think you should meet tim in New York City if you think you are gonna get lost. we sure want you to make it. just do a mapquest.com for 34st and 3rd ave, this is right before the midtown tunnel that goes onto the Long Island Exressway (495). i think this will be the easiest.

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dimitrios - i called Steve this morning - he said he'll leave with plenty of time - he's gonna keep me posted on his trip down if he's running late or not - gonna meet him & Keith at Clifton Commons off Rt. 3 @ 8:15 - any other NJ guys wanna meet up -we'll be there -

I'll call you while i'm heading thru the Lincoln - around 8:45-9 - meet you on other side of mid-town tunnel :2tu: