NY/NJ/CT Viper Cruise Sunday 9/26 Anyone Up For It?

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Oak Beach Inn and Cruise out east Sunday Sept 26th. It's been a while since we got together and this would be great since everyone is back from VOI8.

meeting place as follows.

We are gonna meet 1 mile south of the LIE Long Island Expwy (495) off Exit 51S at the CARVEL ICE CREAM parking lot by 9AM and 9:30 would be the deadline and when we leave for OBI.

For the guys that are coming over the Whitestone Bridge from CT/Westchester. There is also a ferry boat from Bridgeport CT into Port Jefferson if you dont want to do the drive. I suggest to bring a car cover to avoid salt water mist while on ferry boat. Here is the link to the ferry boat http://www.pagelinx.com/bpjferry/.

New Jersey Vipers. Take Lincoln Tunnel into the midtown tunnel. Basically west side drive to the east side. Midtown tunnel entrance is located on 34th street and 2nd Avenue. Once you get out of the Lincoln take 34th St this way you avoid loads of *** holes and street is pretty smooth. Bare right once you get out of the Lincoln tunnel and this will get you there on 34th St.

Let me know if there is any confusion

send me an email to comfirm that you are coming or post to VCA thread. so this way there is no waiting for anyone thats not showing up in the first place.
Don't forget to keep a look out on VCA for updates.

C U there
DK
:headbang:
6435screensavervipersmall-med.jpg

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
would love to meet you guys but it is a haul for me. i start at exit 4 on the jersey turnpike. i will be there in spirit though. lay some rubber for the kingsnake!!

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a slim chance I will be there. I have a wedding the night before. It's a buddy I grew up with and many of my long time friends will be there, so I don't think I will be feeling too hot in the morning. But if somehow these guys slowed down a bit over the years, you might see me Sunday.

LIRacer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
D:

Soon...but don't I seem more mysterious this way .....LOL! This will my last race for the season (I think).

Bruce

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D taking the wife to PA for the day (sat.)and coming back early sun. for work so will see you next time...*** BLK

NY VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I should be there at around 9AM to have some coffee with you guys ...probably won't make it to OBI though busy day.
See ya there!

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D - i may head out with you guys...i'll call you in the morning to confirm

looks like its gonna be a perfect day

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where were you guys ? I was at the beach until 10:30

all 8 of us ended up driving out to westhampton and had a very spirited cruise and then lunch. then we went to the beach at dune road and drove back. awesome day. thta cop ruined our day for no plate tix.

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't make it. I'm picking up my Viper from Tator's tonight. Anyone take pics?

Mike

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
It was good day for the BOYZ, the cop wasn't that bad after all but D took the hit for us on the LIC tkt, he clearly wanted to hang with us instead of being in that but ugly polyester uniform.

BTW what was up with that yellow encounter on 495 ???? :confused:

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wonder if that cop got called into that lot, somebody may have complained

we were pretty loud with our "exhaust tests" - LOL

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
i wonder if that cop got called into that lot, somebody may have complained

we were pretty loud with our "exhaust tests" - LOL

I think he clearly did, I saw him from afar come in take a quick peek when the guys were revving, then left, I think he was going to see if we bolted out of there and the caller had any substance but we were at the right speed at the right time.

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't make it. I'm picking up my Viper from Tator's tonight. Anyone take pics?

Mike

saw your car today at tators. that car is a beauty. supercharger looks great too. you need to get some headers for that baby.

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mike

saw your car today at tators. that car is a beauty. supercharger looks great too. you need to get some headers for that baby.

Thanks. I can't wait to see it. I definitely do want to get headers. I just wanted to see how loud the blower + B&B + high flows sound so far.