Office didn't get our fax for ACR tickets

SRTLEN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just a note for those who faxed in an order for ACR raffle tickets. My wife faxed in an order for 3 tickets right after they were available for purchase. She got back the note that said faxed received. (I know that's not a guarantee)
I called today because we haven't hear anything and I understand how busy the office is.
Was told the fax was never received, hopefully this is an isolated case.

Len

V

Venomiss

Just a note for those who faxed in an order for ACR raffle tickets. My wife faxed in an order for 3 tickets right after they were available for purchase. She got back the note that said faxed received. (I know that's not a guarantee)
I called today because we haven't hear anything and I understand how busy the office is.
Was told the fax was never received, hopefully this is an isolated case.

Len

Thank you Len.
Hopefully it was faxed over the holidays when JRT was on a skeleton crew.
(Not making excuses-just hoping:) )

It's always good to double check and make sure-1-800-998-1110 and ask for Beth or Kim.

Maybe you will get the lucky tickets this way?:2tu:

V

Venomiss

i sent my faxes in today. I hope they got them.

Are you a VCA member? You must be a VCA member to enter the raffle.
If you are not they will not take them-sorry.

If you are a VCA member please PM one of the moderators on this site so they can upgrade your status. Kcobean or CitySnake can help you with it. Nobody else will see your information except them.

Hope this helps!

Slypopsracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I called the 1-800 number and said the tickets would all be mailed out early Feb just before the drawing. GOOD LUCK!!

93VIPERBOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I faxed last week and my Credit card has not been charged. I did get a conformation from my fax mach. that it went.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32