Oh I'm off to see the...

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wizard!:drive::omg:

*sigh* What a week of driving I've had! I did another 1200+ mile vacation, but this year I've been in Vermont. We spent the week at our condo in Killington and it's my first drive up here. My dad's been doing this drive for the past 20 years and it's the first time I've ever done the same drive with my own car.

Let me tell you guys something, the Magnum amazed me again. Despite all the mods I have on it (reso delete, catch can, K&N, silencer delete which makes it more ram airish, etc) I still managed to get 30.84 MPG from NJ to VT. I did spot a 04 black SRT with red roll hoops somewhere around Albany. The roads are great here too, I-89 I think it was, I took to Bennington and it was a blast. I had cleaned the car before I went down there and put it in the car show at Hemmings where I met with Tim (SNKBYT) and his ROE charged' Shelby GTS.

I've been in Chester, VT the past three days and it's a little tiny town, yet the guy down the street that owns the Country Girl dinner, has a 99 red GTS. As far as I know it sits outside under a car cover next to a little wood shed. Everytime I see it I freak out as to why it's not in a garage.

So anyway, tonights my last night in Vermont. I'll be making a stop tomorrow in Massachusetts in the morn' and then make a hard left down the map to Tators Dodge for a visit.

I am def looking forward to tomorrow!:headbang:

--RS

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might've seen Dutch's Black Mamba in Albany~! And, yep, Tim's got that rare Carroll Shelby signed GTS...just gorgeous! Glad you're coming in to see the Wizard...at Tator's GARAGE now~! :)
ENJOY! ~juli

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
07' 3.5L SXT RWD with autostick, a K&N drop in, silencer delete, reso delete, and a catch can. My best last year was 27 MPG going to Florida.

--RS