Ok, This will start a fight!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About equal from the front, maybe the nod to the GTS dbl bubble roof.

GTS from the side.

Definitely RT/10 from the rear.

Adam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally like the rt/10 because thats what I own, and maybe I will own a gts one day, but nothing can ever take away the fact rt/10 is the origional and set the standards for every thing that follows.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RT/10 and the GTS both have drop dead gorgeous looks IMO. I would think most people would prefer the RT/10 simply because of the convertible/targa top. 80mph, 6th gear (or 2nd ;) ), rock and roll music blasting, sunglasses on, hat backwards and the wind in your hair :nana: :headbang:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that both will do the same thing on the road if we are talking about a RT and GTS but I think the GEN I & IIs over the GEN III if we have to make a choice.

Chuckdoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When a batch of Vipers pull up to a filling station together... people tend to group around the ones that are blue with white stripes (96-97 GTS, 97 RT/10, or 06 SRT-10). Not sure if blue/white is to poeple like a street light is to a moth or what, but that's what I've seen for many years.

After that, the people wander to Copperheads, and then any other car with stripes or a wing (year and model do not matter) :)

LOL - the description makes people at car shows sound like fireants or lemmings or something. Kewlness....

chuck

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
some people think some of us bought GenI's because that's all that we could afford, but some of us bought them because that's what we always wanted. I could have bought any VIPER, but I truely love the GenI. its crude and rough and not for everyone.

I have my opinions about what looks better, but stay Gen I or Gen II and you'll be a parade all by yourself, they are all great cars!

Agree with this 100%.....I have an $80k BMW and a Range Rover...If I could afford a GEN 3 every day of the week...The way i have my car set up i would not trade in for a new one hands down...

:headbang:

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On another note to answer this questions.....I believe the GTS looks a tiny bit better, but nothing beats the RT/10 with the roof off........Thats why I have the Autoform top on my car, so i have the best of both worlds...my top makes the car look like a lot like the GTS....

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On another note to answer this questions.....I believe the GTS looks a tiny bit better, but nothing beats the RT/10 with the roof off........Thats why I have the Autoform top on my car, so i have the best of both worlds...my top makes the car look like a lot like the GTS....

Yes sir, a one of one GTS in Emerald Green. Love the color!!

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes sir, a one of one GTS in Emerald Green. Love the color!!

Thanks Keith! WHERE ARE YOUR IFORGED PICS?????? :2tu:

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
RT/10 is ugly, GTS is bad ***!
And the SRT is...

... the pride of Bowling Green Kentucky.

I have to admit that Copperheads seem to attract them like flies
though. Personally I think the side-pipe RTs have the raw
automotive sex appeal.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a "ugly" Viper however,if you compare a RT-10 and a GTS same year,mileage,wear and tear,etc...the GTS goes for more all the time. I'm sure the same holds true with the GEN 3 Vert compared to the Coupe. Just my 2 cents...

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a "ugly" Viper

You must have never seen the Dolphin Viper or the McVipers or the hideous Viper that the old guy from the Northeast screwed up by putting the ugly pep boys wing on it and all the stupid stickers. There certainly is a ugly viper!

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought this had been settled along time ago. If you have to vote for something you don't own then I think the order would be

GTS
RT10
SRT 10

Gen II GTS is one of the nicest looking cars ever!!!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

except for this one... ;-)

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I couldn't answer that one either so I bought a GTS to go along with the RT. Wife drives RT and I get the GTS to our car shows. :D

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with many here, I LOVE THEM ALL!! I wish that I could afford one of each. I would love to have the problem of trying to decide WHICH Viper to drive today. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!!

ghayes420

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gentlemen, you will have to agree on one thing.

Most people who see the Viper on the street are only looking at a blurry side view followed by a nice view of the rear of the car.

This being said, the rear of the RT/10 just looks better. Low, wide. It just has a nicer butt than the GTS.

If all cars were parked together, I think the GTS is beautiful standing still.

The SRT looks fast, but lacks the nice curves that you would find in other very fine objects such as beautiful women.