Oldest Viper Owners...

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be the oldest female:lmao:

maybe that's why Mopar boy calls me grandma haha.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be the oldest female:lmao:

I know thats not true because I think I know who has that title....she may hold the overall title as well. Probably has the most miles behind the wheel of a Viper as well:headbang:

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was never impressed with the young Viper owner thread(s). I always considered it to indicate a lack of financial responsibility, which is certainly nothing to brag about.

As far as old Viper owners I'm sure I'm not the oldest one but let's just say I'm slightly old enough to be an AARP member...although that will never happen. :)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know thats not true because I think I know who has that title....she may hold the overall title as well. Probably has the most miles behind the wheel of a Viper as well:headbang:

yeh I take that back (I'm 49)

think you are right and I met her at the Niagara Falls trip:2tu:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The young lady that one individual postulated might be the oldest owner is not even close. She is still a young lady , but she does drive her Vipers everywhere. We have sold several customers in their 80s Vipers, though most do not surf the net. I am sure someone will pop up and answer this inquiry who is in their 80s. One owner , if he still has his car ( haven't chatted with him for 2-3 years ) could be pushing 90.

Plenty of folks in their 60s and 70s ---- heck 60 is only a few years away for alot of us!!!:dunno:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The young lady that one individual postulated might be the oldest owner is not even close. She is still a young lady , but she does drive her Vipers everywhere. We have sold several customers in their 80s Vipers, though most do not surf the net. I am sure someone will pop up and answer this inquiry who is in their 80s. One owner , if he still has his car ( haven't chatted with him for 2-3 years ) could be pushing 90.

Plenty of folks in their 60s and 70s ---- heck 60 is only a few years away for alot of us!!!:dunno:

Bill, I can only hope that I am still buying Vipers in my 80s, and it will be great buying them from my 80+ year old Viper salesman:D

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a B day last Saturday--made it to 62 and with all my hair. Now a discount at Dennys and Publix, what a deal.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Someone say Grandma? :lmao:

Yes, Mary would be Great Grandma! :D:D

To all those who are in their 70+, you are a mentor for me. I hope I am as active and punchy as y'all when I get to your age. A true inspiration you all are. :)

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And you would be ignorant. Just because you could not afford such a vehicle at a younger age does not mean others can not nor does it mean they are financially suffering.

Ok rant over, back on topic :).

I was never impressed with the young Viper owner thread(s). I always considered it to indicate a lack of financial responsibility, which is certainly nothing to brag about.

As far as old Viper owners I'm sure I'm not the oldest one but let's just say I'm slightly old enough to be an AARP member...although that will never happen. :)

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Age is not relative. People on here come from all walks of life. Some are born into wealth, others obtain wealth, others make good money and budget well and then others that do struggle to afford this car. There are plenty of "Older" folks who have had to get rid of their vipers due to financial instability; There are also young kids out there that will never have to work a day in their life and guess what, they could own this vehicle 10 fold.

Age is relative

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Age is relative

How true!

:2tu:

Driving a Viper (or more) seems to keep you young(er) :D :D :D

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've got all of you beat!
51 yrs old (no big deal), but with four and five year old girls !
With two girls in the house I use the Viper to go out and get some piece and quite! :drive:

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I meant is I am old compared to the life span of a fly but young in geological time. :)

So you see, it depends on what you compare to if you are old or young. In the life span of a normal human I would be considered middle aged. But I plan to live forever so I consider myself fairly young. :cool:

semyers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't knock AARP! My insurance through them on a Black '05 runs $728 a year.

Vypr Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Driving a Viper reverses the aging process! :)

The more and faster you drive it, the younger you will feel! :D

So who cares, age is just a number...I stopped counting twenty years ago! :cool:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the few rules I live by:

Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is purely optional.

So really, the way I reason it, age is a state of mind. :headbang:

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And you would be ignorant. Just because you could not afford such a vehicle at a younger age does not mean others can not nor does it mean they are financially suffering..

I never said I could not afford it. Vipers did not even exist when I was in my 20s. However, I would have been more financially responsible and established my retirement before spending it on a toy like that.

You are indeed ignorant if you did otherwise.

Okay, rant over - back on topic. :)

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 65 and you'll have to pry my cold dead fingers from the steering wheel of a Viper. I can't see myself not owning one, or two or maybe three. :2tu:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never said I could not afford it. Vipers did not even exist when I was in my 20s. However, I would have been more financially responsible and established my retirement before spending it on a toy like that.

You are indeed ignorant if you did otherwise.

Okay, rant over - back on topic. :)

And once again there are many folks who are "Young" that already have their retirements set up. So should I play golf or take a vacation at 39?

You can't categorize every young person, sorry. That is similar to saying because your old you should not own the viper because all old people hog up the speed lane driving 15mph and can't see worth crap.

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And once again there are many folks who are "Young" that already have their retirements set up. So should I play golf or take a vacation at 39?

You can't categorize every young person, sorry. That is similar to saying because your old you should not own the viper because all old people hog up the speed lane driving 15mph and can't see worth crap.

While it is true that there are exceptions I'd venture to say that the majority of 20-something-year-olds who own a Viper did so while overlooking establishing their long-term financial retirement.

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While it is true that there are exceptions I'd venture to say that the majority of 20-something-year-olds who own a Viper did so while overlooking establishing their long-term financial retirement.

Some of you make it sound like we purchased a one off Lamborghini or Ferrari...It`s a Viper,not a million dollar exotic for christ sakes.:lmao:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the few rules I live by:

Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is purely optional.

So really, the way I reason it, age is a state of mind. :headbang:

I once got a fortune cookie at a Chinese restaurant with virtually the same text... not going to ignore a piece of Chinese wisdom any time soon :D

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh- For a minute there I thought you might have meant..your VIPER age. How long have you had a Viper? I know JonB would be close to the oldest, and perhaps Maurice, since they both had '92's.
I started with an early new 96 gts so I have been driving Vipers for 13 years!

BTW- I get my first social security check in 10 days!!!!!

PBR

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi