Ometer 8243 Factory Fit NAV/DVD Replacement Stereo Headunit.

TexasSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh. One that works. I just figured maybe someone has decided to go to the double din or another route. I have no use for one that doesn't work...

Chemeng

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So after 4 months of decent operation my unit gets a buzzing sound in the Bluetooth mode. Radio sounds fine, will try the SD card to see if the buzz goes away.

Hirkophoto

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like it does not pay to buy this Chinese junk. I had a feeling about this unit from the start but had my fingers crossed it would work. I'm glad I did not do this. I put a single din in with xm and iPod adapter and it works great sounds great. Cheap too.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like it does not pay to buy this Chinese junk. I had a feeling about this unit from the start but had my fingers crossed it would work. I'm glad I did not do this. I put a single din in with xm and iPod adapter and it works great sounds great. Cheap too.

What did you go with?

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the update here guys? We should put a poll in this thread to find out who has had problems and whos is working.

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So that is the old version right?

Have most people had problems with the newer version?

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gave mine to someone on here.. it had stopped producing sound for me, but I heard back from them that they installed and it was working fine? That was probably close to a year ago.....

1bad540

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see why non of the major companys produce a nice 1.5 din nav unit??

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone wanna sell theirs?

do you guys really suggest the old version over the new?