One Lap of America

cvmcom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We hope that more Viper owners will consider the One Lap in 2013. We had two ACRs and one convertible in this year's event. In fact, the event shared Road America with NARRA on Friday May 11. Our 2010 ACR was fantastic - we finished 4th overall and were the top 2 wheel drive and top American car.

The overall results can be found at:
http://www.onelapofamerica.com/event/CumResultsOverall.do?eventId=31.

SRT was also kind enough to write a short article about the adventure.

Check out:
http://www.drivesrt.com/news/2012/0...erall-in-one-lap-of-america-in-srt-viper.html.

The best part about owning the Viper is the group you join. Everyone we have come in contact with has been encouraging and helpful! We can't wait for next year.

happy56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
where do you find more info on costs and schedule? This looks like something I would be very interested in with my 2000gts

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw you guys at RA. Nicely done!! Wish I could have met you all and watched the competition but I was way to busy with the NARRA event.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know for a fact that with my limited track experience (getting more though), I would be faster in a GTR than the Viper. That said, it's a hell of a lot more rewarding watching my lap times get better in a car I have to drive vs the car driving me. :)

drlee50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw you at autobahn. I was the only other viper there-- the blue one, running with the audi club on the other track.

OP
OP
cvmcom

cvmcom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We know Leh is a pro driver. I do not know anything about the experience of Hugh and Todd. I can say they were both very fast!