ONLY curiosity...

OP
OP
F

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol...I wasn't considering it. I was more amazed. I mean, charging a premium price for something that has a salvage title...

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happened to the center console speakers? This is exactly what you will find when your scraping the bottom of the price range trying to save money. Decent and respectable vehicles are out there and priced just a little higher. Hence now these scumbags can inflate the price if this junk because these jokers prey on is a newbie trying to save a couple dollars.

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You will never buy a viper if you do it this way. Find one in your area, look at it and have it checked out. I bought my first Viper, a '97 gts when I was 24. I didn't even look at this board, if I did It probably would've taking me twice the time. It was great and now I'm on my second viper, and it won't be my last. JUST DO IT MAN!

OP
OP
F

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definetly worth the extra "few bucks"?If the repaint was done or if the year was listed wrong......( Not mad or anything, I actually agree with you in cars like this."

p.s. If it wasn't any of the two things I listed above, what do you gather about this vehicle?

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure that green wasn't available in 94. Seems like I remember that it was.
I sent him an email asking if the car had been repainted. Here's what he said,

"No, everything is original with the exception of the filters. I have K&N filters in the car at the moment, but I do have the factory originals if needed."

Jeez, he saved the old OEM filters. I guess that's so the numbers will match.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone ever has a question on colors, two great pages have been built by the International Viper Registry that should answer most of them:

build information by year

and

features by year

In general green sells for slightly less than other colors of the same year.... guess Viper buyers think green is better on Jags ;)

P.S. Note there was even one green '92 (a red '92 repainted by team Viper as a a color "test") I saw that one in person at Mopar Nats in '94ish.

Free

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't think I have ever seen a green Viper.

Hopefully, it is a really dark dark green color.

:)

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jay,
I looked at the registry for 99GTS last vin there says xv503946(2)and I own a 99GTS and the build date is 6/99 with a vin# xv503979. I don't think the registry is 100% accurate.