Ontario VCA Members: check in please.

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you are from Ontario, would you make a quick post here? After being on the forums for a couple of years, I'd like to figure out which VCA forum members are part of our local Ontario club. I've also wondered what year, colour and model Vipers are present in our club too and if you have any modifications.

Thanks for your reply,
Santo
Richmond Hill
(have not been to a VCO event yet :()

2001 yellow Viper RT/10
- smooth tubes and filters

Last edited:

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Guys
I just bought my GTS last summer so this is my first year of membership. I'm looking forward to attending some functions and meeting everyone.

I'm out in Courtice beside Oshawa.

1999 Silver GTS
Mods are :
Bolar exhaust
K&N drop in filter
3.55 rear end gear
Lighten flywheel
Red Smooth tubs
Infinity interior speaks w/ Alpine AMP
MGW shift knob, oil cap, steering wheel bar, A/C knobs
MSD plug wire
Roe Racing power steering safety vent kit.
Roe Racing bumper guard kit
EBC Green pads (fr. / re) 2000 miles ago.
Eibach Spring lower front and rear 1"
Racing solution floor mat
Clear front coner marker
Philips HID 9005 HID headlight kit
2 sets of factory viper logo keys and remotes
:D

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTS Bruce(Bruce Roche). Orchard Park NY.01 saphire gts.Mods?yes.Last year was a bad year for me and I plan to be a lot more active this season.

Nick Majors

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm here. Prepping for the start of a new Race Season at Mosport on May 12-13.

Unfortunately, our second race of the season is at Shannonville on June 2-3, conflicting with the club's Calabogie event. I race the CC at Calabogie in late July.

Bruno - when will you be out with us?

Nick Majors (aka Darth Viper)

Last edited:

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike here (from Multimatic..), nice car Santo, reminds me of the weekend m plate I got to use while working on Featherstone Rd. many years ago.. (pic near the Leamington dock back then..)

You must be registered for see images

another weekend m plate, pic on the Leamington dock.. it was always a nice county route to cruise in the summer when I lived down there..

Last edited:

BB Racin 77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey Nick, congrats on all the championships! You are going to have to change your name to Nick (The Champ) Majors.

I will give you a call.

OP
OP
S

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike here (from Multimatic..), nice car Santo, reminds me of the weekend m plate I got to use while working on Featherstone Rd. many years ago.. (pic near the Leamington dock back then..)

another weekend m plate, pic on the Leamington dock.. it was always a nice county route to cruise in the summer when I lived down there..

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the compliment. I have never seen a black Viper so I look forward to it at an upcoming event, perhaps. Black is definitely one of my favourites.

I see there are a couple of folks from the east end. I have a cottage on Rice Lake and love taking County Rd 9 all the way to Hwy 45 (instead of the 401 to get there). I have once seen a Viper on that road and I, of course, was not in mine at the time but it was a beauty. It had vanity plates but I don't recall what it said. I also didn't catch what model/gen it was as I was focused on the plate. Is that any of you here?

Santo

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've driven that road a couple of times but I don't know if it was me or not. Thats a great road for a day drive.

I was actually on Rice lake in Bewdley today for work. Almost stopped off at the Rhino for some wings. We should meet there some time (warm day) when your at your cottage.

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Santo. I'm new here also (not been to a VCO event either), only chatted via email with Bruno (hi btw), our Ontario domain president Nabil and Mardig, definitely all proffesional and classy gentlemen. Glad to have joined the club, looking forward to the summer events.

Anyone here own a blue/white GTS that rips down Ashburn road in the summer? I did try to chase him down in my wifes C5 Corvette one time.. ha ha, but he was running hard all the way to Whitby..

Last edited:

268Copperhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in.

Had a few issues with getting permission to post. They have been resolved.

I will post pics in a week or so. When I get my "carbon fiber speedster" installed on my 2005 Copperhead.

Looking forward to attending some of the VCA events.

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hey!
I just discovered this regional section on the forum!
I've been a member of the VCO since its' inception back when John Carson was putting the whole thing together! (Boy...am I old!!)....
I'm known as the female member who only goes to one club event a year......BUT.....
I love my vipers and collecting anything/everything that has to do with the car!!
Even if I don't make many (any) club events ..I'm proud to be a member of this club...great people and a fabulous president! (Nabil),,,
I presently own a 94 RT10....a 96 GTS Coupe...and an '05 VCA Special Edition SRT....and my house looks very silly for a grown woman.... with viper collectibles everywhere!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456