Opinions on Salvage Buy

ipetrov

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FrgMstr,

I contacted you very courteously and discretely through a PM, asking if you by any chance were the prior owner. I apologized for invading your privacy that way and said that I would completely understand if you'd rather not respond to me even if you, in fact, were the prior owner. YOU asked me to be candid and tell you what I paid, so I did, thinking that this will remain a private communication.

I understand that you don't have a particularly high opinion of me, and that's fine, but please don't make things up.

You must be registered for see images attach

And you might keep in mind that this guy buying this car CONTACTED ME asking questions and telling me what he was paying.

ipetrov

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and the encouraging words! This is truly a great community. Austin, thank you for the photoshop suggestions, they all look great! I'll be back with an update once I get the car.

CMilViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck Ivan, and welcome! Those photoshops Austin did look awesome! You're going to have one nice, eye-catching Viper! (and much more so, once lowered a little...)

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Ivan, Don't worry what others think of your car. The only thing that matters is that you are happy with it.

gotta love the black rims though

Bruce

OP
OP
F

FrgMstr

I understand that you don't have a particularly high opinion of me, and that's fine, but please don't make things up.

I don't know you, have never shared my opinion of you, so I really don't know what you are referring to, but I have "made nothing up."

You did not ask me to keep anything private, and I never exposed your identity, YOU exposed your identity.

I had already made my mind up to not comment on this anymore, but I am not going to sit here and let you tell people I am a liar. That is just bullshi+, and you know it.