Orange/Black ACR (PIC)

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I have seen 2 orange Vipers in person and they look much better than the photos show. The paint actually has a colored flake to it that really jumps out in the sun. Looks great...

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here is a pretty good picture I think

VOI10_002.JPG

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm surprised I have not seen a solid color ACR yet. They have all either had stripes or two tone paint jobs (which I am not a fan of). Does anyone have a solid color on order?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were a few Venom Reds made. The original color schedule above was introduced after production had stopped on Snakeskin, GTS Blue and Venom Red. They were the first three colors made in 08. The presumption was that they would not be produced again in 08 but they did run the colors again later this year. 4 or 5 Venom reds were reportedly made and the word from the factory workers was that Snakeskin could have been ordered during that time period but that no one did. I saw a solid black ACR at Prefix with a red/black interior bound for Canada. It's paperwork specified "no stripe" so solids were available. I think there is a pic from the plant somewhere of a bright blue solid.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang