Orange County Chopper Cruise and Tour - Sept. 21

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hell No!!! Im Pumped..taking A Shower And I'm Outtee,,,,did Anyone Bring The Bananas?

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude My Viper Is So Freakin Shinny That The Sun Will Melt From It's Reflection...where Do I Get This **** From..oh Yes..i'm Pumped On Red Bull Now

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well paul Sr, wouldnt run me in his Zo6 on the thruway south.... :(

but he did give a thumbs up which was kool

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG!!! Jut sgot back..greta time..sorry i couldnt make the lunch with my wife..but guess what guys..i was the only one out of all of you that got pics with them.ahahah i said to Mikey..Yo this is YO TONY from the VCA..I'm a legend kid!!! wait till you guyse see the pics i will host tonight..actually who can post for me??? i want everyone to see them...we went intot here shop and the entire NY/CT/NJ VCS IS ON THERE NEW SHOW UNVEILING THERE DODGE BIKE WHICH WAS KICK F%%%EN ASS...

PS- MANY THANKS TO SKEETER...REALLY NICE JOB...
PSS- THE NEWS IS OUT..TIGER WANTS TO FIGHT STEVE..I'M THE DON KING OF SETTING UP VCA FIGHTS..

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's some shots, good to see all you guys, Chuck, Scott, Skeeter, the guys from snake pit, Dimitrios, and oh yeah, JIMMY!!!
IMG_3890.JPG

IMG_3891.JPG

IMG_3976.JPG

IMG_3899.JPG

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn Yankee...those pics are CLASSIC! I don't know what's funnier...Tator giving the thumbs up in that pic or watching you walk down the highway to take those pics while Chuck was pulled over. :D Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you today...I was looking for you at lunch but I figured you'd be on your way home to Photoshop. :D A BIG THANK YOU TO SKEETER for putting this together! :2tu:

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
87 Vipers! GREAT day! Thanks much Skeeter (and Marie).

Taconic was awesome on the ride home.

Not to worry, Willem. There's TONS of photos and some video that will be up soon.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome time! thanks to SKEETER and all that organized this and to OCC for inviting us. was great seeing all the boyz n girls. the turn out was amazing. i counted upto 50 some cars an lost track and was too lazy to walk up to the other lot to count the rest. just amazibng.

JPL nice shots and good to see you again

Damn Yankee...youre a funny man. the photo is a classic..

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG...Damn Yankee, we TRIED to meet you, you kept RUNNING away from us (lol...not intentionally, you wre ON THE MOVE!)...Absolutely that picture of CHUCK and YOUR lovely 'comments' there is a CLASSIC...we HAVE to keep that as a classic picture of Chuck, our HERO being pulled over....!
GREAT to see everyone and meet the people we see on the forums, but never met in person...YoTony, you are AWESOME...WaxDoctor? YOU CRACK ME UP!!!!
PHIL: YOU HAVE A MONSTER!!!! GREAT to see ya AND your VIPER~!
JIMMMMYYYYYYYY....wonderful to see you as well as ViperJon, ViperTony, Scott (I am IN LOVE WITH YOUR CAR!!!), Mike & Matt, lovely to meet you and see your twin ACRs,Adrian, ACRSteve, D..et al...
Mike: your baby is adorable!
VERY cool riding down with Bo&Debbie; Marc & your brother; Steve, Bill, Don and I'm sorry I forget the fella's name with his son Zachary...
THANK YOU SKEETER & MARIE~!!! Glad we could make it...we had a blast! ~mike & juli~

Last edited:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Skeeter for taking a lot of time to give us tours of the shop, something the public will not get to see first hand. The drive was killer as usual, there nothing like it when NY, NJ, and CT are on the highways together, everyone looks out for each other in some way or another and no attitudes.
I was disappointed as usual that the Tetuls cant hang with us and give up a few minutes of their time to talk to our members that drove there to see them. They didnt have to run in the building today as they've done with us in the past like they may get attacked by gang members from LA. There was one member that begged for them to stop for one picture for his son in Iraq and they kept going until Paul Jr. heard the guy and called his dad and brother over so the guy could get his shot of them. Thanks to Junior for at least doing that. Since I've arranged and visited OCC with the Viper Club the first three times, I'm surprised the courtesy on their part hasn't gotten any better and probably will not the bigger their corporation gets. I don't mean to rant but it would have been great to see many Viper members that brought their kids today to at least get a real photo op with the OCC crew. We definitely spent some some bucks there on merchandise today. Thanks again to Skeeter for making this 4th trip to OCC worthwhile and getting special permission to accomodate us. He worked his tail off today.

Last edited:

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
WOW, WOW, WOW!!!
Thank you Skeeter for putting this together. We had a great cruise:lmao: :lmao::lmao:, that sounds so tame, up the OCC new digs. The tour was great, that for the behing the scenes look into their shop. What a great place Torches is, that was the first time I had been there. The parking lot loaded with Vipers really attracted alot of attention. There were these kids, probably 10 years old hanging out drooling over the cars. They were so stoked about see all our cars and talk to some of us about them. After getting through the traffic on 84 and 87 we had a fast paced "cruise" back home to NJ. We kept it going all the way to Somerville:D:headbang:.

gotta love this club
link to pics is below
Thanks again
Dave
David Moore (davemoore) : photos : OCC Cruise 2008- powered by SmugMug

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome pictures, Dave...wish we'd met you~! Would've loved to have met ya and seen your car!
THANX for posting the pics...I as usual, am useless at posting ours. ~juli

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the praise but we need to thank the Tetuls and

the OCC managent team for inviting us into their toy box,

and a bigger than life "THANK YOU" to Adrian. Do you have any

idea how early he had to get up to cook all that food!!!!!

Skeeter

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skeeter....absolutely awesome event, thanks so much for setting up.

Great showing by VCA...parking lot was impressive indeed.

Took lots of pictures, will post once downloaded.

Thanks again to everyone, made my first event memorable to say the least.

Peter

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli.....nice meeting you and Mike, finally. Hopefully, we will see each other at future events

Stay well.

Peter

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli, I wish I knew that you were at the event too. I believe you parked across the front of my car, now that I'm home looking at you avatar.

HEY Bobby...ya know I THOUGHT that was YOUR car there...so sorry we did NOT meet up, can you BELIEVE how many people were there for us NOT to meet, lol~!
BUMMER....:(...juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli.....nice meeting you and Mike, finally. Hopefully, we will see each other at future events
Stay well.
Peter

Peter, same to you, it was wonderful to finally meet you! GOOD LUCK on your upcoming surgery...please let us know how things turn out...we'll be pulling for ya and keeping you in our thoughts...SO glad you could make it up today!~! ~mike & juli~