ORVCA waterfall run

DRYVEM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back from our first VCA event! We had a blast and really enjoyed meeting everyone. Many thanks to everyone who help organized the event. Here are a few photos we took along the way.(you can see we ran into a little trouble in Troutdale!)
laugh.gif

You must be registered for see images

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures! You focused in on my car great. It's the closest red one in every photo.

Larry, I really appreciate you letting me drive your RT/10 and I must say it was much more exciting than I thought it would be. I was surprised just how different the gen 1 is from the gen 2

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a question, why is everyone wearing long sleaves and long pants? And what are those things in the sky, there white and puffy?

Great pictures, the northwest sure likes yellow.

Cody, JonB told me you love red vipers, just got my partsrack wing installed thought you might like it.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Our 8th annual "Waterfall Run"....... the 1st cruise event of the Pac-NW VCA. We DO have a fair-share of yellows. Note the 2001 w/ white GTS-R style stripes, HMS wing, and AutoForm front splitter! Very nice. {Former Corvette Club prez...now impeached!)

Special thanks to Larry and Kathy for the extra planning.
No-thanks to the dummy who was having so much fun he FORGOT to award the door prizes! (That would be me......)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4